Reply
May 04 2007
By: cat_ate_the_hat Fender Bender 4020 posts
Offline

Im impressed with the graphics!!

20 replies 14 views Edited May 4, 2007
I thought this games graphics would suck! But i just looked at some of the images from the ign.com review, and they look about as good as GTA 4! The people look good, environments look sweet, and the sporting place looks awesome! Golf, soccer, basketball! I cant wait for this! Why cant sony release this in the summer?!?
 
 
 
Photobucket
Message 1 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007
The graphic are like as good as PS2 lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2720 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007
Becaue this summer is when the open beta comes out.
 
Something that is as large as Home needs to go through hella beta testing.
Owner of a 8800GTX and a 160gig PS3. Yes, I'm a gamer.

Games I'm buying within the next year-
-PC- Gears of War, Crysis, Quake Wars, Bioshock, Half Life Orange Box, Team Fortress 2.
-PS3- Unreal Tournament 3, MGS4, Gran Turismo 5, Haze, Killzone 2, DiRT, and Army of Two.
Message 3 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/05/2006
Offline
4020 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007
Does "open beta" mean everyone is going to be allowed to go in? Just DL it from PSN store, and play, without having a gap account?


TheOtis wrote:
Becaue this summer is when the open beta comes out.
 
Something that is as large as Home needs to go through hella beta testing.



Photobucket
Message 4 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/22/2005
Offline
6915 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007


huked on foniks wrote:
Does "open beta" mean everyone is going to be allowed to go in? Just DL it from PSN store, and play, without having a gap account?


TheOtis wrote:
Becaue this summer is when the open beta comes out.
 
Something that is as large as Home needs to go through hella beta testing.




No, it means it will be open to general public but you will still have to be invited although, there are good chances you could get in since 50 thousands spots will be open.

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 5 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/07/2007
Offline
3877 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007
of course the graphics look good.
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase
LONG LIVE THE PS3!
Message 6 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/20/2007
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007
And it's free.
Message 7 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
6880 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007


huked on foniks wrote:
I thought this games graphics would suck! But i just looked at some of the images from the ign.com review, and they look about as good as GTA 4! The people look good, environments look sweet, and the sporting place looks awesome! Golf, soccer, basketball! I cant wait for this! Why cant sony release this in the summer?!?
 
 
 


glad to see you like it
Photobucket
Message 8 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
1223 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 4, 2007


az009 wrote:
The graphic are like as good as PS2 lol.



Well, except HDR rendering, Self-shading models, fluid animations, user customization, realtime movies downloaded seamlessly etc... This SERVICE is far better than a ps2 game.
Message 9 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Im impressed with the graphics!!

May 5, 2007
Based on what I've seen so far, the graphics in Home do look amazing. Especially for such an immense online world
Message 10 of 21 (14 Views)
0 Likes