May 02 2007
By: xGreenx Splicer 65 posts

Im confused

3 replies 12 views Edited May 2, 2007
Alright let me get this straight.... The Home Beta started today and people have gotten invites to the closed beta. The home website hasnt been updated and i dont understand how people got the invite. So people are in the beta already and the next wave of invites are going to be in the summer or so. Is this right or i am missing something?
Message 1 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Im confused

May 2, 2007
yes your are rightWoman Very Happy
Message 2 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 2, 2007

Greenbox7794 wrote:
Alright let me get this straight.... The Home Beta started today and people have gotten invites to the closed beta. The home website hasnt been updated and i dont understand how people got the invite. So people are in the beta already and the next wave of invites are going to be in the summer or so. Is this right or i am missing something?

OK...............The Home beta has started today but only in Europe..... according to a guy on here by the name SCEI, people who got invites in North America should be seeing some confimation emails coming this week. A lot of people says his info is usually valid so they are waiting for thier emails. If you check some websites like 1up.com the Home website website should be starting sign-ups this summer. I THINK another wave of invites are coming this summer too...........
Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 3, 2007
Please check other threads, or use the Search tool to find any information you seek before making a new thread

Thank you
Message 4 of 4 (12 Views)
0 Likes