Highlighted
Mar 22 2007
By: Quanisha First Son 24 posts

Im I crazy???

14 replies 4 views Edited Mar 22, 2007
Hi all I own a ps2 and psp but do not have a ps3 and had not planed on getting one, well that was until I saw the video for Home. I am a PC gamer and play online games like WoW and EQ2  but love real-life games to like There and 2nd Life but have not played them for lack of fun things to do in the world. So I see Home and im in awww of this place but don't own a ps3 lol Im I crazy to have my hubby buy the ps3 for me to be able to use Home???

Message 1 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1486 posts

Re: Im I crazy???

Mar 22, 2007
ummm....i dont know but welcome to the forums
Message 2 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

Mar 22, 2007
"Im I crazy?".... *shutters* sorry. No you are not crazy. Home does not come out until this fall. Have your 'hubby' buy you a PS3 then.
Message 3 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Mar 22, 2007

Trinitystar wrote:
Hi all I own a ps2 and psp but do not have a ps3 and had not planed on getting one, well that was until I saw the video for Home. I am a PC gamer and play online games like WoW and EQ2  but love real-life games to like There and 2nd Life but have not played them for lack of fun things to do in the world. So I see Home and im in awww of this place but don't own a ps3 lol Im I crazy to have my hubby buy the ps3 for me to be able to use Home???

just for home? unless you two are financially loaded I wouldnt buy a ps3 just for that, now if you did it considering the multimedia aspect of it such as bluray, photo viewing on you hdtv, storing video files and other features it has to offer then it would defenitly be a good buy. btw you may or may not have read that ps home will not be available for quiet sometime, like in the fall
PSN: UNDER_DOG3
N. SHORE, MA
Message 4 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 22, 2007
The moneys not a thing we are well off, my birthdays coming up in May and I know that would be a good time to ask for it lol. I know it's not due out til Fall sadly, I did see one game I would for sure love to play umm Little Big Planet I think it was to cute and yes the PS3 has alot to offer even if I don't play games with it lol. How many ppl do you think will be into home, like will I log in and there is 5 or 6 ppl there or do you think alot of ppl will be into this place, I don't want to be in there alone lol.

Message 5 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 22, 2007

Trinitystar wrote:
The moneys not a thing we are well off, my birthdays coming up in May and I know that would be a good time to ask for it lol. I know it's not due out til Fall sadly, I did see one game I would for sure love to play umm Little Big Planet I think it was to cute and yes the PS3 has alot to offer even if I don't play games with it lol. How many ppl do you think will be into home, like will I log in and there is 5 or 6 ppl there or do you think alot of ppl will be into this place, I don't want to be in there alone lol.

since it will be available to everyone I should expect up to 10% of the possible PS3 population in at any 1 time.... so think hundreds of thousands

ah and welcome to the forums ^-^ you might want to read these threads (especially the first page on each)

those will give you a good overview of what we want to see and what we know so far

Message Edited by AckeheceKoheo on 03-22-2007 04:22 PM
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 6 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Mar 23, 2007

Trinitystar wrote:

I dont think so
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 7 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 23, 2007
You're you crazy...
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 8 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1319 posts

Mar 23, 2007
Home is not a game. (reminder)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Metal Gear Online β Tester
Message 9 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Mar 23, 2007

Trinitystar wrote:

Well I am not going to call you crazy as you are entitled to do what you want as its your life and money but if you want my opinion then I say that you should get the PS3 especially if you are well off, as you have nothing to lose.
Message 10 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes