Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Re: If your new to home...

Jul 28, 2013
Nah I think I'm gonna keep my name the the way it is so that when I put it under my screen name it reads sweetthing99
Likes to help new ppl
Message 11 of 19 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 28, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
Nah I think I'm gonna keep my name the the way it is so that when I put it under my screen name it reads sweetthing99
Likes to help new ppl

There is a such a thing as overhelping.  I only help when its needed.

Message 12 of 19 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Good for you, I don't think I am "over helping" I don't go around to every newbie asking if they need help but I have put that comment under my name so that people know I am someone approachable, as a lot of people are quick to judge newbies since there is some that are just on to harass and are kind of defensive when being approached by new people.'
Message 13 of 19 (157 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 28, 2013
But I do see where ur coming from on being overly helpful when it comes to teaching someone about home. You gotta experience it for yourself to get the feel of how how works but it is also good to have someone help you find some of the free rewards or hidden gems as I like to call them, to make your experience more enjoyable and your wardrobe better lol
Message 14 of 19 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Hello everyone. 

Im new here, if you still want to share your knowledge with and outsider newcomer I will apreciate it. 

Im from Venezuela so mi english is not the best but im doing what i cant... and its a way to learn.

Message 15 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 28, 2013

KharleannCF wrote:

Hello everyone. 

Im new here, if you still want to share your knowledge with and outsider newcomer I will apreciate it. 

Im from Venezuela so mi english is not the best but im doing what i cant... and its a way to learn.

Welcome to the forums Kharleanne! Your english reads pretty well to me, already. I've seen others use the forums and Home to practice other languages quite successfully. I wish you luck, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 19 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 28, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
But I do see where ur coming from on being overly helpful when it comes to teaching someone about home. You gotta experience it for yourself to get the feel of how how works but it is also good to have someone help you find some of the free rewards or hidden gems as I like to call them, to make your experience more enjoyable and your wardrobe better lol

sweetthing89 wrote:
Good for you, I don't think I am "over helping" I don't go around to every newbie asking if they need help but I have put that comment under my name so that people know I am someone approachable, as a lot of people are quick to judge newbies since there is some that are just on to harass and are kind of defensive when being approached by new people.'

I have experience helping others in a game.   It does help to know what you're doing and how much knowledge you have.

Message 17 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

KharleannCF wrote:

Hello everyone. 

Yo habla espanol, si usted necesita la ayuda, envíeme una petición de amigas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jul 28, 2013
To the op can you fix the grammar error
Its you are not your it isnt an object^^
Message 19 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes