Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: If there was one thing you could personally change about Playstation Home.....

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

English translation for JP home.  Smiley Happy  HK has it.

That's because HK's official language is English and Chinese.

Anyway back to topic,

I'd like a better management system for everything: items, personal spaces, etc. 

Message 11 of 18 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Re: If there was one thing you could personally change about Playstation Home.....

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

I would implement a 'Shortcut' system to the Home controls, so you could avoid the annoying inventory and wardrobe altogether, by simply typing the initials of the items for them to work. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Add your own color font by typing in /#DDA0DD = Plum

Or simply allowing the ability to use LMO's and companions at the same time.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 13 of 18 (165 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Separate Companions, LMOs & Dances and have them each with their own storage. That way we could us an LMO & and Companion at the same time. I would also wish they would make a drop down list using one of the top L or R buttons to select these or turn off.

Antonio Xul
Message 14 of 18 (157 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Jul 18, 2013
I would like to see an improvement on the item system and possibly a change in the amount of active inventory items.
Message 15 of 18 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 18, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

I'd change the x7 red carpet...why not a blue carpet, a green carpet, a yellow crapet, an orange carpet, a pink carpet, a purple carpet, a brown carpet, a black carpet, a white carpet?

OR AN INVISIBLE CARPET Smiley Surprised

INVISIBLE EVERYTHING

Grindhead_Jim

Message 16 of 18 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3260 posts

Jul 18, 2013

There are so many changes/upgrades I want, I couldn't choose just one. I might be able to make a top twenty list.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 17 of 18 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Bring back video game themed spaces (RE5, KZ,DI) and some (AC, RDR, INJ....) it's what I'd to see in PSHome.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 18 (112 Views)