I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Re: If some one says "Im going to hack you." Should I take it seriously or as joke?

Jan 27, 2013

Just make sure you turn on your inventory item, the Juggernaut sparklers first, to add to the effect of looking like a loon while jogging in circles. It works. HAHAHAHAHA

Message 11 of 24 (350 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Re: If some one says "Im going to hack you." Should I take it seriously or as joke?

Jan 27, 2013
Report the person. Then, take it as a joke because it's not possible. Not even with an IP. Google's IP is out in the general domain. The person is clearly an idiot, and it shouldn't be long before he/she is banned/grounded by Mommy.
Message 12 of 24 (339 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28226 posts

Jan 27, 2013

allukr wrote:

Today I was in arguement  with another person in Playstation home. During the arguement he kept saying he was going to "hack"  and "I have your IP."  

Just report them for making that threat. Then Ignore or Block them. Moderation will look into it and decide on what to do.

As had been pointed out, there is no need to worry. But do report them because of the threat.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 24 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4531 posts

Jan 27, 2013

allukr wrote:

Today I was in arguement  with another person in Playstation home. During the arguement he kept saying he was going to "hack"  and "I have your IP."   I got a little worried and left the space. Was he serious? Or just saying this to scare me off?

Thank you.

i've had this happen b4 & I tell em to do it cuz I kno they can't I wanna be smart with em & be like "go ahead, make my day" then stand in the hero pose & tell em "well i'm waiting" then play my Vita till they run off sumwhere knowing I already kno they can't Smiley LOL

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 14 of 24 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 27, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

allukr wrote:

Today I was in arguement  with another person in Playstation home. During the arguement he kept saying he was going to "hack"  and "I have your IP."   I got a little worried and left the space. Was he serious? Or just saying this to scare me off?

Thank you.

i've had this happen b4 & I tell em to do it cuz I kno they can't I wanna be smart with em & be like "go ahead, make my day" then stand in the hero pose & tell em "well i'm waiting" then play my Vita till they run off sumwhere knowing I already kno they can't Smiley LOL

I just hacked your Vita. You haz gurl games... Smiley Tongue

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 24 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 27, 2013

allukr wrote:

Thank you.

lol, I would just say find do it!  Smiley Happy  If they have your IP ask them what it is?  Then see if its the right one once they give it to you.  If they can't give you your IP then ask them why not?  But we all know the truth on why they can't it's due to them not haveing it in the first place.

What most people don't seem to understand with these types of "Hacks" is that they are illegal.  Yes, some people can do it but ask your self this is there anything on your account that you would risk going to jail over?  It's very, very unlikely anyone is going to try to "Hack" you. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 24 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 27, 2013

allukr wrote:

Thank you.

Yes they can hack u... Or at least FREEZE u on Purpose... And even kick u off Home.... I've seen it happen first hand... Those darn HACKERS... That's another reason why SONY needs to get all our data off our HDD's and to Online servers once and for all!

To end these HACKERS....  

The End is Nigh!  Carry ur Signs! on Home Today Start a line....   Tell everyone to Join the Line with there Signs!

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 17 of 24 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Well in a circumstance like that, you should just change your IP just in case.

If you joined a group with them, more than likely they *might* have got your IP.

So just get a new IP, you'll be okay.

Message 18 of 24 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Jan 28, 2013

DCS-Tekken declared:

Yes they can hack u... Or at least FREEZE u on Purpose... And even kick u off Home.... I've seen it happen first hand... Those darn HACKERS... That's another reason why SONY needs to get all our data off our HDD's and to Online servers once and for all!

To end these HACKERS....  

The End is Nigh!  Carry ur Signs! on Home Today Start a line....   Tell everyone to Join the Line with there Signs!

Smiley Wink

:^/ Dude, having your data stored online is less secure than having it stored locally. For one thing, your PS3 is inaccessible to anyone when it's off, no matter what hacking skill someone else may have. The server, on the other hand, is online all the time. That alone makes it more vulnerable.

Message 19 of 24 (173 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

DCS-Tekken declared:

To end these HACKERS....  

Smiley Wink

:^/ Dude, having your data stored online is less secure than having it stored locally. For one thing, your PS3 is inaccessible to anyone when it's off, no matter what hacking skill someone else may have. The server, on the other hand, is online all the time. That alone makes it more vulnerable.

I think he meant things like editing the script settings file and other save files to mess with character data, causing our PS3s to handle too much information at once.  At least that's what I gathered from it.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 20 of 24 (154 Views)
0 Likes