I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Re: If You Could Keep Only One Free Apartment What Would It Be?

Jan 8, 2014

Sodium Blimp. It would give me a great view of the Superbowl.

Message 11 of 41 (281 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 8, 2014
This mistake was someone in development or managements fault, And the customers that took advantage of that should not have anything taken away from them. Its one thing to exploit something, which sony has done nothing to stop or fix for years because third parties use that exploit themselves to advertise, and a completely different thing to take something that is labeled "free", which they jumped on to try and fix within hours....

How is it they could fix a massive error like this so quickly but cant freaking do anything about ise, dns, ip sniffing, yada yada over the last 4 years?

If anyone should be held responsible for the mistake, they are sitting in their office, not in our homes. Take responsibility for your mistakes, its not our fault you screwed up. In fact i seen a post last night that said these spaces where free before the maintenance even started but it got deleted before it had 5 replies, why was it not fixed before you opened home back up and how is it our fault that you didnt or forgot? If any of us made a mistake on a purchase you would just say all purchases are final.
Message 12 of 41 (270 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Jan 8, 2014

torag365 wrote:I would keep this one if it was free..

Hi there,

After today's massive price error, we did not left with a clear answer if we will be able to keep the free apartments.

But if each one of us could keep one apartment, which one would you keep?

Feel free to post your thoughts Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 41 (265 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Jan 8, 2014

I would choose the Sodium Blimp. I already owned the Venue before everything was free and I am huge fan of Sodium. The Jewel of the Skies and the Nightmare Yacht are right behind it though. 

Message 14 of 41 (253 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2014

Thanks  for your voting!

@Sweet 2525, The Diner is indeed a beautiful space, but it was not free today Smiley Sad

@buckallmighty,  This is not an official decision, it is probably not even an alternative probably. It is just a question.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 15 of 41 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 8, 2014
@torag, add an option for all of them to the voting options and lets see who agrees and changes their votes.
Message 16 of 41 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 8, 2014

I utterly agree with you. All of this hacking has been begged to stop... but no one has heard our call. So You have a valid point. At least let those who got the apartments, to keep them. Sincd there is no authority being held against theses hackers. Why would those people get taken everything back from what they bought. And not those who are stealing from the servers...??? 

Message 17 of 41 (203 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Jan 8, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
@torag, add an option for all of them to the voting options and lets see who agrees and changes their votes.

This one is a keeper also

Message 18 of 41 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Jan 9, 2014

It is obvious that all of us would like to keep all the freebies, I do not have to question that even, and I believe we will also be able to keep all the freebies.

The aim of this poll though, is to understand what apartment out of the bunch people love the most, once again it is not official, it just a question.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 19 of 41 (177 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Exactly.. Its not anything official, its just a question. So why not have a category for "all of them" for people like myself who likes them all. (Which as we both know is pretty much everyone)
Message 20 of 41 (169 Views)
0 Likes