May 07 2009
By: RyanMcBainDOTcom Lombax Warrior 151 posts

Idiots in the Blood Siren Room

73 replies 2 views Edited May 7, 2009
There are idiots that have put those damn bubble machines in the way so you can't play the mini game. Grow up people. Get a life!!!
Message 1 of 74 (2 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Idiots in the Blood Siren Room

May 7, 2009
Where are the mods when you need them?
Message 2 of 74 (2 Views)
Fender Bender
4711 posts

May 7, 2009

Please Cydonia, Locust, and Buggie get rid of these annoying bubble machines.  First XI, now World Of Despair is getting blocked.

XxPyleXx Trophy Card
Message 3 of 74 (2 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 7, 2009

The people who do this should be banned. The room just got here and nobody can use it because of these idiots. I wish their father had left them in a tube sock. They never should have been born.

And yes, I just went there!

Message 4 of 74 (2 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

May 7, 2009

I can't believe after all this time you people still don't know the workaround for that.

I'm not even going to bother posting the solution because there are already plenty of topics on this board that say how.  Maybe try searching for one of them.

Message 5 of 74 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

May 7, 2009

SYKLOPS wrote:

I can't believe after all this time you people still don't know the workaround for that.

I'm not even going to bother posting the solution because there are already plenty of topics on this board that say how.  Maybe try searching for one of them.

yo sky, no one give a *** bhout the work around.. remove or name tag the damn twinkle toes bubbles
Message 6 of 74 (2 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 7, 2009

SYKLOPS wrote:

Wow, you're so cool. Won't tell us how, but will take the time to post that you know how to get around it. 

Message 7 of 74 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1208 posts

May 7, 2009

well that blood siren room is totally ruined

notihng but bubbles machines in it !

dirtyoldman69
Message 8 of 74 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

May 7, 2009
I hate to admit this because I'm not normally a negative person and this is my first post here, but this crap with the bubble machines has got to stop. The problem in the Siren space is by far the worst to date, and it amazes me that not a single mod could be found on any server that I went to. After past problems with bubble machines on the JPN and HK versions, you'd think they would have at least tried to monitor things. The Home Mods and Managers need to stop ignoring the pleas of normal and respectful Home users like ourselves and do something about this. This is a disgrace. Ignoring this problem will not make it go away, Sony. Stop being lazy and start doing something about it. The bubble machines serve no purpose whatsoever except for one thing, to cater to the people who abuse them for the sake of disrupting game launches. Enough is enough. I doubt anything will be done though, but I think we'd all appreciate it if the mods would actually surprise us for once and stop a major problem instead of ignoring it.
I hate bubble machines! This sig will not change until Sony stops being lazy and neglectful! They need to do something about the bubble machine problem instead of ignoring it!
Message 9 of 74 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3113 posts

May 7, 2009
not sure if it will help but maybe...report them. if  you get enough people reporting the same person. something should happen.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 74 (2 Views)
0 Likes