Mar 10 2007
By: x9voltx Survivor 2762 posts

Ideas for PSHome!

6 replies 339 views Edited Mar 10, 2007
Well I've been playing my Wii that I got, and now I'm half done saving for a PS3, and many of my Wii games use your Mii as a character.  Which made me think, will PS3 games let you use your PSHome character in games other than PSHome itself?  And maybe there'll be some PS3 to PSP connectivity
And BTW, are they gunna call them anything other than PSHome characters?  Like your character on Wii is called a Mii, maybe they'll call them something clever (hopefully not PSHome Characters or PSCharacter, or even PSC.  They'd better not do something dumb like call them Pii's, lol)
Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3998 posts

Re: Ideas for PSHome!

Mar 10, 2007
i think this should have gone in the Playstation Home sub-forum of the PS3 forum (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board?board.id=ps3home) not the PS3 General

Message Edited by Dragon_Crafter1 on 03-10-2007 02:20 PM
Message 2 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 10, 2007

9volts wrote:
Well I've been playing my Wii that I got, and now I'm half done saving for a PS3, and many of my Wii games use your Mii as a character.  Which made me think, will PS3 games let you use your PSHome character in games other than PSHome itself?  And maybe there'll be some PS3 to PSP connectivity
And BTW, are they gunna call them anything other than PSHome characters?  Like your character on Wii is called a Mii, maybe they'll call them something clever (hopefully not PSHome Characters or PSCharacter, or even PSC.  They'd better not do something dumb like call them Pii's, lol)

as the person above me stated wrong forum but

Sony is currently in talks to allow your avatar incarnation to enter other games.
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 3 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2762 posts

Mar 10, 2007
oops, sorry, i didnt see that there, i havent been on the forums in a while, mods, plz move, thanx
Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Mar 10, 2007
Message 5 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 10, 2007
If you go to 1up.com you can watch the Phil Harrison interview and they talk about that alittle bit..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2762 posts

Mar 10, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:

9volts wrote:

as the person above me stated wrong forum but

Sony is currently in talks to allow your avatar incarnation to enter other games.

crap, it got moved while i was typing this, so i hafta start over (it was dumb for me not to hit copy).
So cool, it's official that they'll be put into games
I guess from then on, in shooters and other games, the same characters wont be repeated.  Instead you'll have ur own character, and you wont hafta go by the name floating above a person's head to tell who it is, you can judge by the face.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (339 Views)
0 Likes