Sackboy
389 posts

Re: Ideas & Tips For Your Own PlayStation®Home Machinima!

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

This one I took sometime with and if anyone would watch the whole video as it has different parts in many places and give me honest feedback or tips /suggestions i'd be greatful. Hope some of you like this one. I tried to do My Immortal by Evanesence.

My channel is same as psn.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 51 of 111 (390 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Nice job, Alex! I like the story telling!

One suggestion I would make is to sometimes it's good to utilize the camera switch to make the pans. I'll make a vid in a sec to demonstrate what I mean.

Edit: Actually give me a little bit to it. I'm gonna grab some food and find the baby grand piano. Smiley Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 52 of 111 (374 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 9, 2013

I tried doing a single action/movement (the flying animation) and, although it is very short because it is only a single item, I wish I had seen it demonstrated before I bought it.  So - I will start throwing these short ones into the Buyers Guide also.  And here's that BabyGrand piano - it is in the Mass Media, Inc. store - and to get to THAT, I had to go to Midway - and it is buried in the section with adult diapers (go figure) but it is one of my favorite decor items.

Message 53 of 111 (350 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Here's what I did with the Baby Grand Piano. This was done in the LOOT Stage Set.  Special thanks to the lovely Joanna_Dark_ for her help! 

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) & Uploaded using LOOT(TM) Machinima Tools on PlayStation®Home.

Hope you like it, and it helps!!  

PS. The music is playing straight from the piano. 

Message 54 of 111 (331 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I saw a video of this piano (done by godzprototype, Qanimus on YouTube) who placed it on top of the hill in the Midnight Glade with the full moon in the background and included the enire 5 minute piece.  It was incredible.

Meanwhile, very nice, Homeboy!  Keep up the good work.  Love your stuff.

Message 55 of 111 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Now I feel inspired to make a machinima, but the hard part is finding people to help me out with it.

By the way here is what I came up with:

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 56 of 111 (312 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Keara22HI wrote:

I saw a video of this piano (done by godzprototype, Qanimus on YouTube) who placed it on top of the hill in the Midnight Glade with the full moon in the background and included the enire 5 minute piece.  It was incredible.

Meanwhile, very nice, Homeboy!  Keep up the good work.  Love your stuff.

Wow! That seems pretty epic! I'm gonna search for it now!  

Thanks, btw! Smiley Happy

I just wanted to make a quick vid showing off the camera switch to inspire ideas!  Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 111 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Here's what I did with the Baby Grand Piano. This was done in the LOOT Stage Set.  Special thanks to the lovely Joanna_Dark_ for her help! 

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) & Uploaded using LOOT(TM) Machinima Tools on PlayStation®Home.

Hope you like it, and it helps!!  

PS. The music is playing straight from the piano. 

I play the piano so well. I'm soooo talented! Smiley Happy

Nice job hun. That was fun! 

Edit: My Youtube channel is here for those who might want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/MissJoannaDark

Message 58 of 111 (306 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 10, 2013

therob has a good point there!  I wanted to start an Artisans' Guild for all independent machinima makers in Home where we could meet, share ideas on software, editing, music sources, and equipment.  And have demos of new items, methods, and software.  I tried once but everyone was from the same media group and it ended up more of a in-house discussion group than a place for ALL video makers.

If you want to try this idea, I have a clubroom we can use and also a Loot Soundstage personal space for demos.

Message 59 of 111 (301 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Keara22HI wrote:

therob has a good point there!  I wanted to start an Artisans' Guild for all independent machinima makers in Home where we could meet, share ideas on software, editing, music sources, and equipment.  And have demos of new items, methods, and software.  I tried once but everyone was from the same media group and it ended up more of a in-house discussion group than a place for ALL video makers.

If you want to try this idea, I have a clubroom we can use and also a Loot Soundstage personal space for demos.

Cool, how can I join this club? Cause I really need some assistance in making a machinima.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 60 of 111 (294 Views)
0 Likes