Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Ideas and Tips For Your Own PlayStation®Home Machinima!

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

I have a ton of costumes, props, spaces and character avi's and could help out as needed. feel free to add me

Message 21 of 111 (697 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Re: Ideas & Tips For Your Own PlayStation®Home Machinima!

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

Here are a couple more I made today. I was going for a camera on the ground shaking from different things (helicopter, footsteps, warfare, etc.)  One vid has music, the other doesn't.  I alternated between camera 1 and 2 rapidly to give the effect.  I also moved the left joystick a little for some extra flare. 

This was in the Valor Space. Both vids were used with LOOT Active Camera. 

Two fog machines and a spotlight were used. Fog machines on intense/gray.

I also used the sneak attack effects. 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 22 of 111 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

This is first video i've ever done so theres some mess ups in it I was trying to get it done to see how the Loot camera looked , also used 2 Loots fog machines ,2 Loot Lights and a Dead Nation figure to try to add to the zombie theme.

It lacks alot but i'll be making alot more ,I think these items have me hooked and I have many ideas in my head if I can just get em to comeout right.

This video was kinda spur of the moment with some friends I seen doing this dance on the beach lol.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 23 of 111 (665 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
190 posts

Apr 3, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Here are a couple more I made today. I was going for a camera on the ground shaking from different things (helicopter, footsteps, warfare, etc.)  One vid has music, the other doesn't.  I alternated between camera 1 and 2 rapidly to give the effect.  I also moved the left joystick a little for some extra flare. 

deres a more eassy way 2 do dat affact!!!

bless!!
Message 24 of 111 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PenguinInPyjamas wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

deres a more eassy way 2 do dat affact!!!

Share it with us! Smiley Happy

If anyone else has an easier way to do this let me know. I think those two shots can inspire other ideas, too, though. 

Keep making vids! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 111 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Apr 3, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

This is first video i've ever done so theres some mess ups in it I was trying to get it done to see how the Loot camera looked , also used 2 Loots fog machines ,2 Loot Lights and a Dead Nation figure to try to add to the zombie theme.

It lacks alot but i'll be making alot more ,I think these items have me hooked and I have many ideas in my head if I can just get em to comeout right.

This video was kinda spur of the moment with some friends I seen doing this dance on the beach lol.

Very cool!! Especially, for your first one! Keep them coming! 

Message 26 of 111 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Get a Juggernaut Observer 'god camera' and go completely crazy with the angles you can shoot plus extreme closeups.  And, as soon as you can afford it, get a Hauppauge PVR.  Amazon.com sells them for about $165.  Expensive, but you have a talent worth investing in.

Message 27 of 111 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Apr 3, 2013
That's some good advice for Alex, Keara! Heck I didn't even know about the Observer ( i don't think). Looking into it now!

Message 28 of 111 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Apr 3, 2013

ABSOLUTELY..love it....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 29 of 111 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Thanks to those who liked the video , I see many mess ups in it that given more time I could've avoided (I seek perfection lol).

Thanks for advice on the other camera ,i'm checking on it now to see how it works compared to the Loot one.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 30 of 111 (408 Views)
0 Likes