Feb 24 2014
By: Lil_Bruin_77 I Only Post Everything 1118 posts

Ice Breaker challenges

18 replies 385 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

I'm so glad, I'm done with these challenges and don't have to worry about doing these anymore until next season.  They need a new GAME PLAN!! Ques get stuck and the wait period is awful.  Glad I own Scribble Shooter.  You can still practice the challenges and do them.   I look every day on what the challenges are.  Regardless of what they are, and they don't count for me, I still do them.  

Going to these places, you have to wait to play it.  I mean, just getting in by itself should be the challenge.   

Can't they do something to prevent this happening.  I've had weird times,  I wait all this time to play pool, finally get in and just before I'm about to win, they back out on purpose.  It's happened 3X to me.   When doing the Hustler Challenge.   People will back out, just when you are about to win, which isn't cool and normally starts a fight.  

Same for Ice Breakers only 2 machines and it doesn't talk long to complete level 1.  Same user continues to play, add more Ice Breakers machines.  Or get rid of EchoChrome, no one is playing it at this time.   

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 1 of 19 (385 Views)
Big Daddy
13254 posts

Re: Ice Breaker challenges

Feb 24, 2014

You can get Ice Breaker for free. Download the Home Arcade App for Vita in the PSN store, Log back on Home. It also gives you WipEout 2D.

HA

Message 2 of 19 (369 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Feb 24, 2014
CMCSAVAGE wrote:

You can get Ice Breaker for free. Download the Home Arcade App for Vita in the PSN store, Log back on Home. It also gives you WipEout 2D.

Yep. This way: No lines, no waiting. Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 19 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
2691 posts

Feb 24, 2014

The Ice BReaker challenge actually wasn't working for me earlier this morning, at least in my personal space. Kinda annoyed me since I'm burnt out on Scribble Shooter lol.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 4 of 19 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2014

If there was ever an Ice Breakers Home Challange option, I just happen to use the machine that was rewarded to me when I downloaded the PlayStation Home Arcade app for the Vita (NOTE: you don't have to own the Vita!!!) in the PS Store the logged back into Home. Problem solved for me any  way. You also get WipEout 2D cabinet as well - do you NOT have these?

Message 5 of 19 (359 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Feb 24, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

If there was ever an Ice Breakers Home Challange option, I just happen to use the machine that was rewarded to me when I downloafed the PlayStation Home Arcade app for the Vita (NOTE: you don't have to own the Vita!!!) in the PS Store the logged back into Home. Problem solved for me any  way. You also get WipEout 2D cabinet as well - do you NOT have these?

Oh cool, thank you very much.  I wasn't aware!!   I thought you had to own it as well.  

Message 6 of 19 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 24, 2014

I'd like to play pool against you sometime Lil Bruin.

Leave the Echohrome machines for the Homelings and be glad that there are enough people in Home that we have to wait a little bit to play a game from time to time. That's a good sign.

Message 7 of 19 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

If there was ever an Ice Breakers Home Challange option, I just happen to use the machine that was rewarded to me when I downloaded the PlayStation Home Arcade app for the Vita (NOTE: you don't have to own the Vita!!!) in the PS Store the logged back into Home. Problem solved for me any  way. You also get WipEout 2D cabinet as well - do you NOT have these?

Oh cool, thank you very much.  I wasn't aware!!   I thought you had to own it as well.  

No, Bruin - that's how the above posters and myself have been avoiding GOING to the Bowling Alley and using BOTH machines in the comfort on our own personal spaces (or clubhouses).

Please let us know that you received these machines when you log back into Home. I'm still curious if the machines are still rewarded. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Feb 24, 2014

myalana wrote:

I'd like to play pool against you sometime Lil Bruin.

Leave the Echohrome machines for the Homelings and be glad that there are enough people in Home that we have to wait a little bit to play a game from time to time. That's a good sign.

Anytime myalana.  Even though I think today's pool settings are awful, I'm still fairly good at it.   

I just can't believe these people on here can be so cruel and back out when your about to win, just because we have The Hustler challenge going on.  Some have even admitted to me, they do it on purpose.    They wanna see the re action. 

Today's Pool in the Bowling Alley, needs a major face life!!!  

Message 9 of 19 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Feb 24, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

If there was ever an Ice Breakers Home Challenge option, I just happen to use the machine that was rewarded to me when I downloaded the PlayStation Home Arcade app for the Vita (NOTE: you don't have to own the Vita!!!) in the PS Store the logged back into Home. Problem solved for me any  way. You also get WipEout 2D cabinet as well - do you NOT have these?

No, Bruin - that's how the above posters and myself have been avoiding GOING to the Bowling Alley and using BOTH machines in the comfort on our own personal spaces (or clubhouses).

Please let us know that you received these machines when you log back into Home. I'm still curious if the machines are still rewarded. Smiley Happy

I will, give me a few, but do the Challenge still count though??  

Message 10 of 19 (310 Views)
0 Likes