Feb 25 2010
By: Johnnybeachboy Uncharted Territory 1804 posts

ITS Official: Sony is CRAZY

120 replies 8 views Edited Feb 25, 2010

Dear Community,

As you may know there has been an influx of overpriced cheap items in our stores examples are THE GOLD SUIT, SW items, most furniture bundles Where's Waldo items, etc. This is getting Extremely out of hand totaling all the items in these stores would lead to thousands of dollars wasted which can be used for food, rent, taxes etc rather then be wasted on 3 bit garbage Sony has put in our stores. Let me start with the Money suit its 15 bucks which can be used for a lunch of 2 at a restaurant, a old video game 3 5 dollar dlcs a I tunes gift card etc. Its a suit that drops money....... So WHAT its overpriced and should be reduced to a fair price like 4 dollars because all the apartments have more things then the suit can provide but if they bundled it with an apartment of your choice ( 5 dollar one0 it would lead to better revenue and less of an uproar. The Star WArs items are even worse but if you combine them you get 15 bucks in total which is the same price of the suit 3 items 15 bucks unlike 2 suits which drop money. Most people are 2 dumb or blind to realize, we in the US have economic problems and unemployment rates almost like the Dust bowl of the early 1900's which means moneyshould be saved instead of wasted. Guys add all the money you paid on home items it should total in hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands but people who spent less then 100 dollars are the smart ones who see through this and think " hey why is this 15 dollars??? Its too much!" ANd i agree with them and you should too and whenever you see an overpriced item think to yourself this is too much. Please fourm/home community listen this one time.    

Sincerely, John 

Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 1 of 121 (8 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Re: ITS Official: Sony is CRAZY

Feb 25, 2010
IF U AGREE SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR SILENCE

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Message 2 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Message 3 of 121 (8 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Feb 25, 2010

um, i think referring this recession to the great depression and the dustbowl is a bit exaggerated.

people are still much better off monitarily then they were back then.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 4 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Johnny made a post with words in it? The end is near! 
Message 5 of 121 (8 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Feb 25, 2010
ADAM HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPRESS MY OPINION WITHOUT WORDS ALSO MAYBE IMI'M SMARTER THEN U THINK

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Message 6 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 25, 2010
I think people who spend no money in home are the smart ones. ya heard me?
Message 7 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Don't Think you can afford it or don't want to pay a ridiculous price just because you don't want to? Don't buy it Smiley Tongue
Message 8 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Feb 25, 2010

I'm guessing you don't get the money suit.

It is SUPPOSED to be ridiculously expensive. Just like the golden toilet was. There will always be people who will buy Thousand Dollar Sundaes , or will drop a thousand on an iPhone app that does nothing. This suit is no different. Why do you thik it is dropping money?

It's a joke. It's a status symbol. If you have the cash to spend on the suit then you probably can afford to walk around dropping bills everywhere.

get it now?

Message 9 of 121 (8 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Feb 25, 2010
SPENDING MORE THAN 100 DOLLARS IS NOW MANDATORY SAID SONY EXECUTIVES THEY JUST WANT MORE MONEY TO SHOVE IN THEIR POCKETS

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog

Message 10 of 121 (8 Views)
0 Likes