Message 1 of 12 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: IT'S NEAR!

Feb 7, 2013
It's still a week away. Chill out.
LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 12 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Feb 7, 2013
As expected, but glad to see a more current update.
Message 3 of 12 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL

WHAT?!

I'm just a messenger, so practice what you preach!     RELAX!

Message 4 of 12 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
6254 posts

Feb 8, 2013

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL

WHAT?!

I'm just a messenger, so practice what you preach!     RELAX!

Don't they usually shoot the messenger LOL.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 12 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

This is just another example of how badly Home is being mismanaged and how out of touch our "community managers" are with their own customers.  GlassWalls even suggested he had not heard of anyone making a suggestion to add an option to save multiple layouts of a space, when in fact, this has been one of the most commonly requested features as far back as 2008.  

Right from the closed beta when they gave us the Summer House, many of us posted how it would be nice to be able to save different layouts for the same space.

However, those requests became less abundant when we discovered we could save multiple layouts by saving and restoring the game save file for any space you want to save different layouts for... Like having holiday themed versions of spaces as many do.

So instead of working on adding this feature BEFORE this update, he now finally says its a good idea and he'll look into it... But claims very few people ever save files for dif layouts.... Unbelievable!

Now had he been doing his job, and communicating and listening to the community, none of the negative reaction to this update would have come as any surprise to him.

If properly managed, and this update to move our files off our PS3 (thus prohibiting us from restoring our saved files for multiple layouts and character files) is a necessary one, then they should first release an update that lets us finally save multiple layouts for our spaces, and THEN move our files off our PS3 and onto the servers.... Then everyone would be happy (at least in terms of that issue)... But no... We have community managers and their bosses who are totally out of touch with their customers making decisions that continue to anger their customers, and making Home less and less a desirable place to spend time in.

If it were not for all the great content from 3rd party developers, I suspect Home would have been abandoned by the vast majority of regular users a long time ago.

*sigh*

In just a few days I will be saying goodbye to a great deal of my saved layouts and characters... likely never to be seen again, as it takes forever these days thanks to the terrible wardrobe and furnishings menus and having hundreds fo items being forced into storage, I likely will never try and remake them.

Thanks Sony.  Thanks GlassWalls.  *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 12 (297 Views)
MVP Support
9829 posts

Feb 8, 2013

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

Client 1.75 next week.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Delay-of-release-1-75/td-p/18130024/...

—GlassWalls AKA Cade Peterson said:

UPDATE 2 (January 29):

We have received news that the Home 1.75 platform update has been delayed to finalize details of the roll-out. This is a big, important update that will bring a lot of long-term benefits and requires a little extra preparation. We will provide you with further updates as we receive them but are ***HOPEFUL THAT THE DELAY WILL BE NO LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS***

So there is no guarantee that the 1.75 update will happen next week. There could be another delay.

1243237840_spocks-eyebrow.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 7 of 12 (238 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Feb 8, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

Client 1.75 next week.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Delay-of-release-1-75/td-p/18130024/...

UPDATE 2 (January 29):

We have received news that the Home 1.75 platform update has been delayed to finalize details of the roll-out. This is a big, important update that will bring a lot of long-term benefits and requires a little extra preparation. We will provide you with further updates as we receive them but are ***HOPEFUL THAT THE DELAY WILL BE NO LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS***

So there is no guarantee that the 1.75 update will happen next week. There could be another delay.

1243237840_spocks-eyebrow.gif

NOTICE: Home 1.75 update has been delayed. Current estimate for the platform update to launch is Wednesday, February 13th. For more information see Update 2 in the posted Patch Notes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Home-1-75-Delayed/m-p/39425743   Smiley Very Happy

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 8 of 12 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

Client 1.75 next week.

UPDATE 2 (January 29):

Except if you had noticed, the OP included a link to the post from Mia_Wall (EU Home Community Coordinator) stateing that the next target date is this coming update on the 13th.  This was posted AFTER GlassWalls message, and sadly for us NA users, EU has historically gotten information from their Comminity Managers much more quickly and more accurately than our own.   It's also why many have stopped using these forums and mostly post in the EU forums now.

If you click on GlassWalls profile and view a list of his posts, you can see what he largely spends time communicating on.... Promoting new content; Polls (which rarely have made any difference); and starting Suggestion threads (that have almost always been ignored, as very few requests, even simple ones have been added).  Yeah! *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 9 of 12 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Great i can't wait . For the negative nancy's - so you'll have to redecorate for holidays what's the big deal unless you had glitches on multi saves you know they patch to fix glitches . When you made said glitches you should've known they won't last forever . Lots of wasted hours there. You should be used to losing your glitches by now . Redecorating is fun try to be creative instead of standing around looking at each other and repelling n00bs . Sorry if i got off topic but i'm really tired of hearing about this. I know alot of people that will never quit home just because of a change for the better. I'm one of them PS HOME FOREVER !   

Message 10 of 12 (157 Views)
0 Likes