Welcoming Committee
5407 posts

Re: ISE mall hack again ?

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
This isn't a debate. The only thing here that is empty and pointless is the fact that you say they have never tried to patch it.

Oh and it's nothing to do with which region you are in, if you can ISE it can be done in any region.

I don't have to prove anything to you, as someone else has said here you can look on google. It has all the information you need, rather than these wild stories you think up and believe as the truth.

Seriously.

Whats wrong?  If this happen it should be easy for you to point me to the PSN blog and show me Sony saying that there is a firmware update where they are trying to fix the ISE problem. 

I just facepalmed so hard that I thought my head was about to implode. You really are so naive.

Do you actually use Home or are you just here to troll? If you have actually used Home over the past few years and have friends on there then you should already know this.

Noob is as noob does, right?

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 21 of 81 (294 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

fubario wrote:

There is no jealousness here . Hacking is illegal and you defending them makes you look very guilty . Please stop trolling the forums and get a life yourself . When psn went down for a couple months hackers were to blame . It's time to stand up get them banned and these ise problems patched before we're all wondering when psn will be back online . Hacking hurts us all in the end.

Apparent there is some jealousy and lets get your facts straight shall we:

1. The hackers who brought down PSN awhile ago were not associated with Home, they were another group

2. ISE isn't a "hack", it's an EXPLOIT i.e.. Item Server EXPLOIT,  no hacking involved

3. I have a life that's why I don't spend my time patrolling Home looking for users to report like you and some other users feel the need to do

4. Like I said in a previous post you obviously failed to read, I do not hack or use ISE.

It's  funny whenever someone defends ISE, the people who are againist it automatically scream YOU'RE A HACKER! Very childish...

So please carefully read before you try to correct me or anyone else.

You have life? I didn't know that. And it's still illegal to use ISE.

I can tell you don't have one. I'm just sayin..... ^^^ that's what you call trolling ^^^

Message 22 of 81 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

I can tell you don't have one. I'm just sayin..... ^^^ that's what you call trolling ^^^

But you are here on the 4th of July arguing with people on the internet. On the internet.

Message 23 of 81 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Every thread that starts to get long, needs to be locked. All it is, is nothing but insults. ^
Message 24 of 81 (265 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

fubario wrote:

There is no jealousness here . Hacking is illegal and you defending them makes you look very guilty . Please stop trolling the forums and get a life yourself . When psn went down for a couple months hackers were to blame . It's time to stand up get them banned and these ise problems patched before we're all wondering when psn will be back online . Hacking hurts us all in the end.

Apparent there is some jealousy and lets get your facts straight shall we:

1. The hackers who brought down PSN awhile ago were not associated with Home, they were another group

2. ISE isn't a "hack", it's an EXPLOIT i.e.. Item Server EXPLOIT,  no hacking involved

3. I have a life that's why I don't spend my time patrolling Home looking for users to report like you and some other users feel the need to do

4. Like I said in a previous post you obviously failed to read, I do not hack or use ISE.

It's  funny whenever someone defends ISE, the people who are againist it automatically scream YOU'RE A HACKER! Very childish...

So please carefully read before you try to correct me or anyone else.

• Hacking IS NOT ILLEGAL it never has been and never will be.  You can use Hacking to do illegal things but you can also use it to do legal things as well.
  1. Yes it's true "Annonymous" the Hacker/s that took down PSN were not associated with Home or PSN.
  2. ISE stands for Item Server Exploit Just that should tell you it's not a Hack at all.  It's an exploit.
  3. Home is a open beta.  I know most of you don't understand this but we are all beta testers it's our jobs as beta testers to go out and look for bugs, exploits and glitches and go and report them back to Sony.  So when you find someone that found a bug, exploit or glitch thank them.  They are doing what Sony asked of them and trying to make Sony a better place for all of us.
  4. I do not use ISE but I do understand why it's a big part of Home is.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 25 of 81 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4538 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Message 26 of 81 (258 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Pain_iz_Pleazure wrote:

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

But you are here on the 4th of July arguing with people on the internet. On the internet.

and you are here commenting about people arguing on the 4th of July on the internet.....so what does that say about you?

Message 27 of 81 (257 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4546 posts

Jul 4, 2013

everybody chill out, lets do something else, BBQ, fireworks, go on home, Lickwood?

anything?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 28 of 81 (240 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I just facepalmed so hard that I thought my head was about to implode. You really are so naive.

Do you actually use Home or are you just here to troll? If you have actually used Home over the past few years and have friends on there then you should already know this.

Noob is as noob does, right?

Are you a Fanboy/girl?  Your saying that Sony has tryed to fix this ISE problem and you can't back it up with any facts?  I was told to do a google serch and you know what?  There is nothing out there saying from Sony saying they are trying to fix the problem or are working to fix the problem.  So you have nothing to back your post up with. 

Did one of the Home staff ever come on here and say that they are trying to fix the problem?  How about Facebook, MySpace or Twitter.  Give me something.  If you can't then you have nothing!  :smileyhappy:

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 29 of 81 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

and you are here commenting about people arguing on the 4th of July on the internet.....so what does that say about you?

I'm kinda observant and have a knack for the obvious?

Message 30 of 81 (233 Views)
0 Likes