Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: [INFO] No Man's Land: Feedback and the Gold/Silver Bundle

Jun 22, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

I would not like ANY developer to "Leave Home." That is how spaces end up being removed.

This ...

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

Other people who have no qualms about being virtually mugged for their money deserve to enjoy that opportunity.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.

...and that, even better

castle3
Message 70 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jun 22, 2012

home is a money making machine

photo tumblr_m0syalO4LL1qjf7dso1_500_zps2e4a6697.gif
Message 71 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 22, 2012

UPDATE #3

I have a bit more clarification about the process for those that have already purchased this bundle.  Once the  updated bundle is added to the store, those who have already purchased it will see it listed for $0.  From there you can reclaim it like a free purchase and have all of the items bundled. Right now it appears that this will be with the next weekly publish, on the 27th.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 73 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Thanks for the estimated timeframe. I had been checking the store and wondering when it would show back up.

Message 74 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 23, 2012

You left out the part - "Lick me I'm a sucker" avi for the XMB will also be added to the store items that purchased it..

Tempest_Fire wrote:

UPDATE #3

I have a bit more clarification about the process for those that have already purchased this bundle.  Once the  updated bundle is added to the store, those who have already purchased it will see it listed for $0.  From there you can reclaim it like a free purchase and have all of the items bundled. Right now it appears that this will be with the next weekly publish, on the 27th.

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 75 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

UPDATE #3

Thank you for keeping the community informed. People ask for better communication from the Home team and it's wonderful when we get it.

Message 76 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 23, 2012

I agree like or not, some communication is better than none...

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

UPDATE #3

Thank you for keeping the community informed. People ask for better communication from the Home team and it's wonderful when we get it.

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 77 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jun 23, 2012

ALright!!! keep up the good work i enjoy that game. Im looking forward to addons to it later down the road. my taste has grown sawer of call of duty and battle field.

photo tumblr_m0syalO4LL1qjf7dso1_500_zps2e4a6697.gif
Message 78 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Jun 23, 2012

http://news.yahoo.com/playstation-3-consoles-free-shooter-game-131130023.html;_ylt=At7LKvqMhsYpiCBJc...

Funny the article completely leaves out the gouging pay to win marketing going on.  Suppose this is someones first stop or exposure to be in Home, with every marketing scheme.  Finding out the deck is stacked for a hefty price, is going to sour more than it inspires to stay.  Reading this article, knowing reality, misleading and deceptive is the nicest way to put it.

Numerous freemiums have fallen victim to percieved greed and or other poor management decisions and marketing schemes.   Constantly undermining the 80 percent of revenues coming from 20 percent of users, is benefiting whom, long term?  More and more things are coming across as milk it dry, as quick as we can greed.  More people paying less, yields more profits long term, especially when it comes to virtual items we never actually own.  Prices on items ballooning, is one of numerous purposely done or not done things directly undermining Home.

Message 79 of 79 (47 Views)
0 Likes