Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Re: [INFO] Blog this week

Jan 9, 2013

Thew902 Theorized902:
You could always have a PSN card on reserve. Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to use it right away. Smiley Tongue

:^/ Shhhh! I do, but Sony doesn't need to know that. I'm trying to discourage them, here...!

Message 21 of 111 (389 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Jan 9, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

1. all you responders are suck ups and 2. what the heck? so not only was halloween and xmas a huge failure you go ahaead and change the promotion aspect of home content? you know what dont bother posting info at all then instead feel free to quit your day job because home NA is being ran terribly, thanks for nothing. Also for all you who plan to respond to me in a negative way as usual, dont hate on me because im level headed and very opinionated, in addition im not gonna check post again so your talking/fighting yourself. nuff said. These are my opinion if you dont want them dont take them XP

Message 22 of 111 (388 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Definitly cool to hear about next weeks big surprise, but...... Im not all that thrilled about the blog updates being pushed to Wednesday morning. I know there are PLENTY of people who would rather have a least one day in advance to hear about new Home content being released rather than on the very day they get released (better to get people excited on a day prior to an update than the day of an update). Im sorry but I dont think that was a smart move whoever made that final call.

Message 23 of 111 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

Me no likez, please move it to Monday or Tuesday. Now theres no reason for a blog post about the update just like my fellow Homies said.

Even Asia post their Home Updates 1 day before (in their Zone time)

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/hk/en/playstation_network/playstation_home

=\

Message 24 of 111 (292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 9, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

In case you missed it, the blogs are being moved to Wednesday mornings, aiming to sync when Home comes back online. It's ready to roll, and should be published tomorrow morning around 6am Pacific (9am Eastern). Hit me up with comments there and then, I might be slow, but once the coffee kicks in, I'll be glad to answer your questions. 

HOWEVER, next week, due to a very large announcement, the post will be moved up a day or two (Monday or Tuesday), but will revert back to Wednesdays afterwards. Exciting stuff! Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry, but like everyone else here, I don't approve of this. You should have the Home blog be published on Mondays or Tuesdays. Not on Wednesday mornings when Home is getting update. I think it's kind of pointless of having the Home blog come out on Wednesdays mornings because people can just go on Home and see what's new on Home and not even bother checking the Home blog. The Home blog should be posted on Mondays or Tuesdays, so people can see what's coming out and what they can look forward to and expect. I know when I speak for everyone here when I say this: please go back to publishing the Home blog on Mondays or publish it on Tuesdays.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 111 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 9, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

At least we can rely on the EU staff to continue posting their blog updates accordingly, most likely Asia and JP as well. Very dedicated and hardworking teams they have.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/08/playstation-home-update-happy-new-year/

Mmm hmm. The EU region knows how to treat their community and listen to their users. They're not like how the NA region staff is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 111 (258 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 9, 2013
wow. Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 27 of 111 (253 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

In case you missed it, the blogs are being moved to Wednesday mornings, aiming to sync when Home comes back online.

Thank you for the news, sir.

I always felt that having the blog announcement for Home content posted on Mondays was always a bit too early. It allowed people to post complaints on this forum about as of yet unreleased content two days before they were even published. Yes, there are psychics among us.

Now having the announcement posted on the day of release for many of us who are active in Home on a daily basis may be pointless. We'll just read the Message of the Day and pop into Home and discover all of the new content right away.

I think the best thing to do is to post a blog announcement of new Home content one day prior before publishing (Tuesday). This will hopefully, cut down on the negative posts of the yet to be released update and still allow us to salivate at the news and share information with those in the community who rarely, or if ever, see the blog or visit this forum.

Often people ask me what coming out in Home. If the blog announcement is posted the same day, I won't be able to  share the news ahead of time. And very likely they will discover the new content before me as I will be at work when they enter Home right after the update.

But truthfully, I don't mind salivating.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 28 of 111 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

When the NA Home development team thinks they're taking one step forward for Home, it's actually two steps back.

Listen, whoever has the deciding vote/call on this whole ordeal.

Did you take in to count that posting the blog update on Wednesdays, is kind pointless considering Home will already be up and we won't need a blog to tell us what's coming then?

I don't get what management thinks will come from this, so far..I see nothing but complaints.

Which I feel are justified and correct.

The change is awful, not a good move for the 2013 year.

Message 29 of 111 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

WeRe: [INFO] Blog this week

Jan 9, 2013

Well thats just plain ole' Lazy!  If Home is already back up by the time we get the update were most likely gonna be already on Home and have no use for an Update once Home is up!

You all need to rethink ur Home updates... And put them on at least by Tue night!   As i said by the time Home is up we have no use for them at that point.... Not Good Home! Not Good!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 30 of 111 (224 Views)
0 Likes