Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [INFO] Attention: Current Owner of Cutteridge Estate

Oct 7, 2012

McJorneil wrote:

Ok, that crying lady has officially got on my last nerve! I can't sleep at night anymore cuz she's always skateboarding down the stairs! Smiley Mad

Skateboarding Crying Lady 1.jpg

Skateboarding Crying Lady 2.jpg

Skateboarding Crying Lady 3.jpg

This means war I say. Smiley Tongue

For a sec there, I thought that was really her doing that. Woman LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 101 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 7, 2012

moromic or not like i said if it aint broke leave it the hell alone.. and it was fine so there

Message 82 of 101 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Oct 7, 2012

aintgotsquatt wrote:

moromic or not like i said if it aint broke leave it the hell alone.. and it was fine so there

They're bringing the game and poltergeist stuff back after Halloween. Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 101 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

McJorneil wrote:

aintgotsquatt wrote:

They're bringing the game and poltergeist stuff back after Halloween. Smiley Happy

I find it refreshing that a developer will alter a game space for the holidays and make it fun to explore and experience different things. They aren't making money for doing it but they are making the apartment a lot more fun for many in the community.

They added the poltergeist items after the space was released which was also nice. They'll be returning it as you say after the holiday. Personally developers like this we need a lot more of. 

Message 84 of 101 (375 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Joanna you are quite right..  I miss the seasonal changes IREM did with their public spaces in Japan.  Home would benefit with developers creating dynamic updates to their spaces... Its a shame only Granzella has offered a public space with dynamic lighting (time of day changes).

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 85 of 101 (349 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 7, 2012

McJorneil wrote: 

Skateboarding Crying Lady 2.jpg

Sorry the noob like question, lol, but how do you get that costume?

Also, I checked out te Cutteridge Estate and I was freaked out by some strange man that walked by my window within the library area of the house. Great job on the update to Juggernaut Games Smiley Very Happy

Message 86 of 101 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

mybro92 wrote:

Sorry the noob like question, lol, but how do you get that costume?

They sell it in the Costume store in the Juggernaught tab.

It's the Crying Lady of Cutteridge Estate costume, which is based on the same one that randomly appears in the space usually sitting on one of the benches... only in the space she is seen only as a shadow (shear black) I can post a pic later.

mybro92 wrote:

Also, I checked out te Cutteridge Estate and I was freaked out by some strange man that walked by my window within the library area of the house.

That is the Cutteridge Scarecrow (you can buy that costume as well).  He used to hang from a cross and would randomly appear in different areas in the corn fields.  Since the update, they not only have added taller corn stalks, but he no longer appears in the corn fields.  Now he will randomly run past a window of a room you just entered.  If you keep running from room to room on the bottom floor you can make him appear fairly often.  The problem is he goes by so fast its VERY hard to take a decent picture of him.

Here is the costume, and if you look carefully in the bottom right corner outside the window you'll see the scarecrow running past.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 87 of 101 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Ah, thank you ^^

Message 88 of 101 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

i bet no one saw this :D

Oct 12, 2012