I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Re: [INFO] Attention: Current Owner of Cutteridge Estate

Oct 5, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

halo_nothing wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

As for the changes to the space, they have also removed all the writing on the walls of the locked room, and removed the blood scratched door.

In addition, besides removing the two passages to the secret room under the stairs, they also removed the secret room (except for the lantern which is stil attached to the wall).  In replace of it is a huge pool of green slime that lies right under the floor boards.

Whoa what? Was the writing and door something new from Wednesday or has it been there since the last space update and I was just completely oblivious to it?

I was all excited about seeing it first hand regardless of the locks on the door. Smiley Wink

The writing on the walls inside the locked room, and the bloody door have been there as long as I can remember, and were just removed this week at the same time they made all the other changes...  However, they may bring everything back after Halloween, but that is speculation, as there has been no official announcent on what if any of the changes to the space will be permanent.

Wow, I really can't believe I didn't know about that. I'm usually on top of these sort of things.

Message 71 of 101 (793 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 6, 2012

*goes to Cutteridge*

Wow love the new hauntings!! This space glows around halloween (in more ways than oneCat Very Happy) and is gorgeous and interesting all the rest of the year. I specially hopes there's something interesting with that chained up door coming soon!!!

Message 72 of 101 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Oct 6, 2012

So, I don't know if this has been in previous versions of the Estate, but has anyone seen the Eye of Horus on the floor? In front of the mirror, on the floor in the tan starburst piece, if you angle the lighting right, there is an Eye of Horus in the same clear stuff that the runes are in on the big compass on the ground floor. The center of the starburst shape is the iris of the eye. I don't know how to get pics from my PS3 on here, but it looks like this, only in a reflective clear material.

Eye of Horus

Message 73 of 101 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AceofSpades213 wrote:

So, I don't know if this has been in previous versions of the Estate, but has anyone seen the Eye of Horus on the floor? In front of the mirror, on the floor in the tan starburst piece, if you angle the lighting right, there is an Eye of Horus in the same clear stuff that the runes are in on the big compass on the ground floor. The center of the starburst shape is the iris of the eye. I don't know how to get pics from my PS3 on here, but it looks like this, only in a reflective clear material.

Interesting find! I'll have to check it out next time I'm dodging phantoms in cutteridge.

Home Signature.jpg

Message 74 of 101 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The eye of Horus has been there since day one of release. Good eye though! ;P
Support Forums
Message 75 of 101 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Smiley Very Happy Cutteridge is 1 of them places that will have you scatching your head jam packed full of mysteries Awesome best 3 pounds 99 i spent

Message 76 of 101 (684 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Cutteridge Estate changes

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

if you look at the comp to enter to make a backstory for cutteridge it says ghost stories is the main prize that means if we have to buy it to add content to the spooky apartment we will basicly be paying to get minigames and free rewards and when halloween is done they will leave the new changes

ghost stories will stay (if we have to buy it)
ghost chase game will be back

books will be back

edit: removed blacklisting

Message 77 of 101 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Re: Cutteridge Estate changes

Oct 7, 2012
the eye of horus has been there as well as other symbols thru out the house.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 78 of 101 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Cutteridge Estate changes

Oct 7, 2012

CoolRichy008UK wrote:

if you look at the comp to enter to make a backstory for cutteridge it says ghost stories is the main prize that means if we have to buy it to add content to the spooky apartment we will basicly be paying to get minigames and free rewards and when halloween is done they will leave the new changes

ghost stories will stay (if we have to buy it)
ghost chase game will be back

books will be back

oh and watch out for a ps3 user called VoiceChats he called the playstation 3 gaybox on the eu blog and says xbox is way better when it isnt

We should watch out for him just because he called the PS3 a gaybox and likes the Xbox better? o0 I'm sorry, Richy, but that's a stupid reason to be careful of someone just because they don't like the PS3 and likes the Xbox better. Everyone has there own opinions and likes different things.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 79 of 101 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Ok, that crying lady has officially got on my last nerve! I can't sleep at night anymore cuz she's always skateboarding down the stairs! Smiley Mad

Skateboarding Crying Lady 1.jpg

Skateboarding Crying Lady 2.jpg

Skateboarding Crying Lady 3.jpg

This means war I say. Smiley Tongue

Message 80 of 101 (563 Views)