I'm ascared !!!

Me to.  I need a Thunder Buddy.

Moble

Message 31 of 101 (523 Views)
First Son
8 posts

1 word arghhh scary

Oct 2, 2012

anyone int got the costume reward yet add me CoolRichy008UK - tagline help im a ghost WoOoOoOoO

Message 32 of 101 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: [INFO] Attention: Current Owner of Cutteridge Estate

Oct 2, 2012

FUN! I can hardly wait! I really love it when developers update an old space.

BTW... it's a beautiful space, and I admit I decorated it to suit it's elegance. I didn't need to make it spooky, because it does that on it's own! Also, how many personal spaces have a proper bathroom? I've seen some friends decorate it so that it looks just lovely.

I even had one friend who decorated the space to be a really cute, albeit terribly haunted, B&B. Aw, what the heck, I'd stay the night. I mean, ghosts don't usually KILL you, do they? They are really trying to scare you. Right? RIGHT (ulp)!?

When I first purchased the space, I was inundated with requests from friends who wanted the ghost outfit rewards. This made decorating it kind of hard! Inevitably furniture items made the game difficult, if not impossible, to complete since it all got in the way. Should you have a lot of visitor requests for this new update, I might advise you to try to remove furniture items below windows (the candles a player needs to light are located in the window frames), and also try to clear a path so avatars can run quickly from room to room without getting caught up. It wasn't easy, but I eventually made it work by clearing out items below windows and removing large items such as beds (and added them back quickly once everybody had a chance to play and win). Corner items and rugs were OK.

Message 33 of 101 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Hello Cutteridge Owners,

After an extensive review of the “research” provided by the mysterious Mr. Q, the Juggernaut team has determined that the allegations of danger are without merit. Please feel free to visit the estate – your safety is assured.

However, the Port Innis historical society recently contacted us regarding a certain Moulding Manuscript that they believe is currently located in the Cutteridge Library. They allege that this volume was actually donated to the historical society by the Cutteridge family. Due to an ongoing legal battle, the volume will likely be confiscated this evening (10/2). If you have not had a chance to look it over, I suggest you do so immediately. We will make every effort to return the manuscript to the Estate at a later date.

Thanks,

Juggernaut

Message 34 of 101 (494 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

Maybe we'll finally see whats behind that door upstairs? Smiley Happy

We already know....  very creepy writing on the walls that say "Get Out!"  That who space creeps me out... in a fun way.   I can't wait to see what they continue to update it with.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 35 of 101 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 3, 2012
@Juggernaut_News: "Who wouldnt love a haunted clubhouse! There's a strong possibility that such a thing might come out later this month Smiley Surprised"

^saw this posted on twitter, didnt see anyone else post about it yet. It was in response to a user's desire to have a CUTTERIDGE CLUBHOUSE. ^_^
Support Forums
Message 36 of 101 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 3, 2012

what did it SAY i can barely read it

Message 37 of 101 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
481 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Wow what a great update! Thank you the space looks terrific ,nice and bright.  Man Happy

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 38 of 101 (368 Views)
Sackboy
466 posts

Oct 3, 2012

something other than the lady here o_o

Message 39 of 101 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts