Survivor
2039 posts

Re: [INFO] Attention: Current Owner of Cutteridge Estate

Oct 13, 2012
I find it hilarious that the removal of the mini game amongst other things has caused so much drama and confusion....even after many people have repeatedly stated that it was a TEMPORARY thing. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 91 of 101 (406 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

NEW HOT INFO

Oct 14, 2012

http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/strange-video-recovered-by-juggernaut-games.8217/

The update is tied to the 10/17 expansion for Cutteridge, called the 'Cutteridge Ghost Stories Bundle'. Buying the bundle unlocks a series of minigames in the space that expand on the stories of the specific ghosts that haunt the estate.

it will be 14 active items

2 companions

ghost stores

and 1 clothing item maybe a ghost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what if someone seen the ghost with candle before me i posted this info about next week update in EU / NA

im deffo gonna buy it next week

Message 92 of 101 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: NEW HOT INFO

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

If possible I would like clarification on a couple of things:  There's 2 bundles $6.99 & 11.99 what does one has that the other doesn't and all these changes done to Cutteridge, are these permanent? 

After investing 11.99 on this bundle will I be able to use it whenever I want?  Or will it no longer be available after Cutteridge is changed back?  I want clarification on this before I decide to purchase anything.  Thanks ^^

Message 93 of 101 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Oct 20, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

If possible I would like clarification on a couple of things:  There's 2 bundles $6.99 & 11.99 what does one has that the other doesn't and all these changes done to Cutteridge, are these permanent? 

After investing 11.99 on this bundle will I be able to use it whenever I want?  Or will it no longer be available after Cutteridge is changed back?  I want clarification on this before I decide to purchase anything.  Thanks ^^

Hi Tsundae,

With the Cutteridge Ghost Stories Ultimate Bundle you also receive the items from the Demonic Furniture Bundle, in addition to the regular items in the Ghost Stories Bundle. All the new features and minigames added to Cutteridge are permanent, they won't be gone after Halloween. If you own the Ghost Stories expansion, you'll be able to play those minigames in your own space, or while at a friend's Cutteridge Estate. 

For more information, check out this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Cutteridge-Estate-update-from-J...

- Juggernaut Games

Message 94 of 101 (271 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

i have a question. after haloween is over are people still going to be able to buy the expansion for the stories r will it be ending on r a bit after haloween i have a few friends wants to play but can't cause it's middle/end of the month n how long will the stories be available i'm hoping forever if that's possible i have some friends that have xmas stuff to take care of can't spend nything on home n i'd love to help them out but strapped for cash right now. oh n if the stories bundle is going to removed a suggestion make the games available to anyone in the space. it'll still make it fun for them to play even though they don't get the demonic estate i know i'd love to hear a couple friends scream hahaha

Message 95 of 101 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Now that Halloween is over, the Cutteridge Estate has been updated again. The puzzle box and the moldering manuscript mini game have been returned to the space, as promised by Juggernaut. If you bought the Ghost Sories mini games, they are still there to play. If you missed buying them, the minigame & furniture bundles, and individual furniture pieces are still available in the Juggernaut tab in the Furniture Store. I just checked all this out.

*edit    The only thing missing in my space is the mouse hole bar. That space being used for the unbinding ritual mini game. If you don't have the mini games, I presume your mouse hole is back.

Message 96 of 101 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Awesome news bob! Thanks for reporting! Gonna check that out now ^_^
Support Forums
Message 97 of 101 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Ok so not only did they put the ghost game, lighthouse and (still set up as I left it) poltergeist puzzle box, Juggernaut also put in a door that SWINGS OPEN and closes leading to the ritual of unbinding room under the stairs to make people happier Smiley Happy some were upset it was permanently opened before. Man these guys are so good Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 98 of 101 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Nov 9, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Ok so not only did they put the ghost game, lighthouse and (still set up as I left it) poltergeist puzzle box, Juggernaut also put in a door that SWINGS OPEN and closes leading to the ritual of unbinding room under the stairs to make people happier Smiley Happy some were upset it was permanently opened before. Man these guys are so good Smiley Happy

Yes, Juggernaut has really raised the bar. I'm looking forward to what they have up their sleeves for future releases/updates.

Message 99 of 101 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Nov 9, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:

Not only is this yet another example of what a great job Juggernaught is doing to support their customers, but its a stark contrast to what nDreams has done so far for their Savage Manor space.... All I can really say is DON'T BUY IT (unless they make some significant chnages and additions).

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 100 of 101 (101 Views)
0 Likes