Highlighted
May 30 2007
By: mikejones~ Lombax Warrior 98 posts

IDEA PSN ARCADE

5 replies 7 views Edited May 30, 2007
(LISTEN TO THIS IDEA OF MINE)

OK your walking through the various of HOME, and you notice a crowd of people starting to gather around BIg Display Monitor . You go over curious to see 2 guys going at a arcade machine of Tekken 5: Dark Reserection (or Fighting game of choice to say) who match is being displayed for all to watch. Anyway you watch till finnally somebody wins, but you say to yourself "I can beat this guy". So you step up the machine, and starting playing this guy (who could be from anywhere), you start talking , you check out his record and then in wake of your monstriocity of your customized Feng-Wei, they couldn't keep up and you are victorious, but will the same thing happen to you?

What I guess I'm saying is, you know that system that DOA4 has 4 its online, wouldn't that be nice for "ALL" PS3 online ganes, espically the competive ones. Through  if  I could  play  a game like Sunset Riders like that would be cool.
Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Re: IDEA PSN ARCADE

May 30, 2007

mikejones wrote:
(LISTEN TO THIS IDEA OF MINE)

OK your walking through the various of HOME, and you notice a crowd of people starting to gather around BIg Display Monitor . You go over curious to see 2 guys going at a arcade machine of Tekken 5: Dark Reserection (or Fighting game of choice to say) who match is being displayed for all to watch. Anyway you watch till finnally somebody wins, but you say to yourself "I can beat this guy". So you step up the machine, and starting playing this guy (who could be from anywhere), you start talking , you check out his record and then in wake of your monstriocity of your customized Feng-Wei, they couldn't keep up and you are victorious, but will the same thing happen to you?

What I guess I'm saying is, you know that system that DOA4 has 4 its online, wouldn't that be nice for "ALL" PS3 online ganes, espically the competive ones. Through  if  I could  play  a game like Sunset Riders like that would be cool.

Nope..........
Don't own a Xbox, so really don't know.
Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

May 30, 2007
I think Tekken 5 moves a bit too fast to be used in Home. All game play has to be slow to match the rest of everything else in it.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

May 30, 2007
There's been talk of devs doing something similar to that. Watch the 15 minute HOME walkthrough from Gamer's Day, and the guy will mention an idea that has devs scheduling competitions in their online fighters where they can put a visualization of the actual match in the public space area for everyone to watch.
Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

May 31, 2007
hopefully great minds think alike. here to the furture of PSN/HOME and PS3!!!
Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

May 31, 2007
Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes