Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: WWERaw526 Sackboy 584 posts

I would love to see some city based personel spaces, if it's possible, here are my ideas,

[ Edited ]
13 replies 356 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

Miami.jpg

Miami Florida - Make a hotel with a pool on the roof and nice view of Miami.

NYC - Times Square.jpg

New York City Times Square - make any kinf of home, as long as we get a good view of the Times Square Area. A place near the Central Park area would be great also. NYC has alot of attractions so you'll get alot of ideas.

Chicago.jpg

Chicago Illinois - You should give us a big room in the sears tower on the first floor and make it have a big room with a living room, bedroom, kitchen, etc. Have a transporter inside to bring you up to the top floor and you get to walk on this skydeck that has the city view above you. It would be cool to open up this window to sky dive off the skydeck with a parachute lol. Smiley Very Happy

Las Vegas.jpg

Las Vegas - They got some nice creative buildings here, Any place is fine with a good city view of Las Vegas.

Boston-Mass.jpg

Boston - Good place to make a bar public space with an addition of games like pool, darts and other fun stuff, since suly's bar is gone, why not make a new one and have a door inside that brings you to this hotel or penthouse building, also making the rooms big and not make it look like the city penthouse. Also it would be nice to have a baseball stadium public space, either make a plain baseball place or have it inside fenway park which would be awesome.

These are all the ideas I have for now, if anyone else has any other place ideas, feel free to post your pictures of the place on here, make sure you put the city name near the picture so that we all know what place it is.

Message 1 of 14 (356 Views)
Sackboy
584 posts

Re: I would love to see some city based personel spaces, if it's possible, here are my ideas,

Jan 20, 2013

willis-tower-skydeck.jpg

Picture of the Skydeck in Chicago

NYC - Central Park.jpg

Central Park

Statue-of-Liberty.jpg

Statue of Liberty - Imagine having this as a personel space, that would be crazy lol.

Message 2 of 14 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: I would love to see some city based personel spaces, if it's possible, here are my ideas,

Jan 20, 2013
Message 3 of 14 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I was going to do that but it would of filled up a few pages and january is almost done anyways, thanks for the heads up though

Message 4 of 14 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Isn't Home Tycoon like one big city personal space?

Message 5 of 14 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Ya i thinik so, not sure which city it's in though

Message 6 of 14 (324 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28236 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

WWERaw526 wrote:

I was going to do that but it would of filled up a few pages and january is almost done anyways, thanks for the heads up though

The first suggestion thread that will be looked at and discussed with Development is the most current. So posting in January's thread will allow your idea to be seen before the one you post in the February one. And posting it in the official current thread, if it receives a bunch of kudos, may/will catch their attention.

And if you want this enough, post it in every subsequent official suggestion thread until it happens or you get tired of suggesting it.

This thread will eventually slip away, but an official monthly suggestion thread will always be here. And rather than just posting a link, copy and past your suggestion. Give them something that will catch their eye.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 14 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Good idea!  But what are we talking about?  All apartments?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 8 of 14 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

Jan 20, 2013

thanks for the tip conrad, I'll probably do that for now on, which is putting it in the monthly suggestions thread instead of making a seperate thread and your right, this thread could just die down in days.

Message 9 of 14 (263 Views)
Sackboy
584 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Ya mostly about personal spaces that we can buy, if they were made

Message 10 of 14 (260 Views)
0 Likes