Dec 23 2012
By: WWERaw526 Sackboy 584 posts

I would like to share some of my suggestions for PS Home in 2013

[ Edited ]
23 replies 186 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Let's start with the fix up stuff

1. Fix up the bowling game and pool tables - this needs a major fix and I don't see why this wasn't fixed up awhile ago.

2. When leaving the bowling alley and going into Indie park, you should have a press X option to go there, hate it when I run near the entrance by mistake and then it suddenly takes me to indie park.

3. Fix up the annoying squirting sound at the Glittering Sands Beach Place, too much to explain

Feel free to share some of fix up ideas on here.

Suggestions

1. New spaces from video games, like I would like to see a GTAV space or a Tomb Raider one and other cool  game places.

2. When getting rid of a public space, all reward prizes should be in stores, like for example, the hot shots golf place, you win a grass couch and now its gone and the ppl that dont have it and want it get lucked out.

3. Add more to the hub or on one of the mall floors, like a food court or something because all it is a big merry go around with stores all around you and a dance area. think of it this way, when they take away something so awesome which is the Central Plaza, they should give us something even cooler, I can see why some ppl really hate the hub lol.

4. Add in a new public bar space, just like Sully's Bar, but add new stuff like pool tables, dart boards and other stuff that a real bar place would have.

5. Option to switch off music at hub or any areas with music, I see how ppl get so annoyed with this and I couldn't agree with them more.  

6. This one sounds promising but  for me I think they should make it more easier to get into the X7 Entrance, espically when the place gets all laggy with alot of ppl in it, which makes the place not worth going to.

Feel free to share some of your suggestions and plz let's all have a nice board conversation and not get all worked up on what I said, I'm just entitled to my own opinons that's all.

Message 1 of 24 (186 Views)
Sackboy
584 posts

Re: I would like to share some of my suggestions for PS Home in 2013

Dec 23, 2012

Also they should add in new dance moves and poses without paying for them. They should give us what we really want instead of shoving money down our throats.

Message 2 of 24 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I already suggested long time ago about the Pool Tables. They are terrible right now and they don't care. I stopped playing pool because of it. You can't even see your ball go in at times. I know what you mean.
Message 3 of 24 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Ya and I think it's about time they fix it, it makes the Bowling Alley a boring place to be with all these glitches in the two games.

Message 4 of 24 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I totally agree. They are so dumb, that they won't even add 9 ball. That's how dumb they are. The point of view on pool, sucks major ones. I've been asking for 9 ball for years. So, to me they don't care.
Message 5 of 24 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

well the ps home gameplay version of pool i understand why they added it so it can be easier to play instead of playing pool the real way, ya i see what u mean, they just don't seem to care it should be more about the fun and less about the money.

Message 6 of 24 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Yep and if they added 9 ball, they'd probably start some tpye of fee to play it. Knowing these butt heads.

The bowling alley, should be renamed the Fun Center. But, what the hell do I know haha. I would kill for 9 ball play.
Message 7 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

i don't really mind if they dont have the 9 ball, but all these buttheads need to do is fix the sticken pool tables lol

Message 8 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Yep... each Alley, needs a face lift as well. On every sinlge region as well.

The point of view on the pool tables. You can't even line your shot up correctly.

I wish home had Pro Pool 2 on here. Dunno why because its made Namco and Namco been on home. I have all their arcades.

Message 9 of 24 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Dec 23, 2012

WWERaw526 wrote:

Let's start with the fix up stuff

1. Fix up the bowling game and pool tables - this needs a major fix and I don't see why this wasn't fixed up awhile ago.

2. When leaving the bowling alley and going into Indie park, you should have a press X option to go there, hate it when I run near the entrance by mistake and then it suddenly takes me to indie park.

3. Fix up the annoying squirting sound at the Glittering Sands Beach Place, too much to explain

Feel free to share some of fix up ideas on here.

Suggestions

1. New spaces from video games, like I would like to see a GTAV space or a Tomb Raider one and other cool  game places.

2. When getting rid of a public space, all reward prizes should be in stores, like for example, the hot shots golf place, you win a grass couch and now its gone and the ppl that dont have it and want it get lucked out.

3. Add more to the hub or on one of the mall floors, like a food court or something because all it is a big merry go around with stores all around you and a dance area. think of it this way, when they take away something so awesome which is the Central Plaza, they should give us something even cooler, I can see why some ppl really hate the hub lol.

4. Add in a new public bar space, just like Sully's Bar, but add new stuff like pool tables, dart boards and other stuff that a real bar place would have.

5. Option to switch off music at hub or any areas with music, I see how ppl get so annoyed with this and I couldn't agree with them more.  

6. This one sounds promising but  for me I think they should make it more easier to get into the X7 Entrance, espically when the place gets all laggy with alot of ppl in it, which makes the place not worth going to.

Feel free to share some of your suggestions and plz let's all have a nice board conversation and not get all worked up on what I said, I'm just entitled to my own opinons that's all.

2.  I don't think that'd work, since rewards and purchased items are used by different servers.  I don't know any specifics, but I don't see that happening very well.

5.  We used to have different volume tabs on Home, like music, ambient sound, master volume...  But it was removed a while ago.

I hope I don't sound rude; I'm very tired today.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 10 of 24 (129 Views)
0 Likes