Aug 13 2007
By: bnkmilitant Sackboy 662 posts

I wonder

7 replies 6 views Edited Aug 13, 2007
how big you can bulid your home and how many things you will be able to put inside your Home. I have alot of pictures i would like to have as frames so i wonder how many i could put maybe different ones in differents rooms or something.
PSN: bnkmilitant
Message 1 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Re: I wonder

Aug 13, 2007
my guess would be.......how much are you willing to spend?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*Official note: any official declerations officially made by this official member of the official Playstation forums are officially in no official way official, his official statements are his, officially making them unofficial and any official relatedness to anything official is officially dumb guessing.*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Message 2 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
662 posts

Aug 13, 2007
will i guess as much as i want there more i want the more i'll spend i just wonder if there is like a limit?
PSN: bnkmilitant
Message 3 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Aug 13, 2007
if your home is in the actual HOME world itself then there will likely be a limit, but if your home is not in the HOME world (hence you cannot walk to it from any point in HOME, you actually have to warp to it) then it wont take up any actual HOME space and your only limit will be content, so once you run out of stuff to buy you reach your limit

or again, they might take a MMO aproach and assign a set number of lots with different size houses occuping different number of lots

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*Official note: any official declerations officially made by this official member of the official Playstation forums are officially in no official way official, his official statements are his, officially making them unofficial and any official relatedness to anything official is officially dumb guessing.*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Message 4 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Aug 13, 2007
I think HOME will be similar to furnishing as the sims games on PS2....there is a certain limit.
Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Aug 13, 2007
there will be no limit on how many things you are allowed to put in your home. this has was confirmed at E3 07.
Message 6 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5345 posts

Aug 13, 2007
Yeah Phil Harrison said in the gameplay demonstration that you could stack everything in a corner if you wanted to lol.
Photobucket

Get Low...
Message 7 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Aug 13, 2007
i also remember him saying he didnt like limiting the number of items in ones home while he was placing a chair.
Message 8 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes