Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: I was cloned in the bowling alley!!

Jan 3, 2010
post a pic of your avatar and let everyone in the thread make a copy and start walking around in home. mess with the cloner's head a little.
Osmo-sys Trophy Card
Message 21 of 23 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 3, 2010
When you think you are special, you really aren't.  In my 22 years of interacting with people and playing online RPGs, people always try to dress different, act different, and try to be the best.  In one point or another, however, another individual would bump into him/her with almost the same exact tastes in clothing or food and interests such as hobbies and sports.  I remember a couple of weeks ago when I was on my Lou Albino character, who sports a blue 50s style hair cut and pink mustache, and is chubby.  I happened to bump into a guy that has nearly the same exact avatar as me, except in a different wardrobe.  Granted, the guy could dress like me if he wanted to since I do have some of the more popular clothing items. 
Message 22 of 23 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1273 posts

Jan 3, 2010

Conrad_Max wrote:

pinballpauly wrote: 
Is this legit or did some little snot nosed hacker find a way to clone and basically get whatever clothes he wants for free.

It might be hard to believe, but like you, he and thousands of others have purchased the very same clothes from The Mall. There is no need to get upset or worried. No hacking was involved. Only simple everyday credit, debit or prepaid card purchases.

Message Edited by Conrad_Max on 01-03-2010 12:13 PM

Yup, some guy tried to do the same with me, but he didnt have any money so it came out looking like me, from when the Beta first open. lol

He was a lot shorter though.

Message 23 of 23 (37 Views)
0 Likes