Highlighted
Jan 03 2010
By: pinballpauly Lombax Warrior 98 posts

I was cloned in the bowling alley!!

22 replies 137 views Edited Jan 3, 2010
So I'm in the Bowling alley not 5 minutes ago and some guy comes up to me and says, "you look cool, I wanna look just like you. Maybe I will." About 1 minute later he reappears wearing the same exact clothes as I am, mind you, these are clothes I bought in the mall. Is this legit or did some little snot nosed hacker find a way to clone and basically get whatever clothes he wants for free.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: I was cloned in the bowling alley!!

Jan 3, 2010
I dont think so. This was an EXACT copy of me from the head down to the shoes and was done in lightning speed.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 3, 2010
lol you think you're the only one who buys clothes?
Message 3 of 23 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
2897 posts

Jan 3, 2010
I would think he already owned the clothes, but there is... well... an illegal hack that exists that can't be discussed on these forums. I'd just forget about it... no worries...
Message 4 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jan 3, 2010
Do you mean he copied your exact face and body type in 1 minute too? If that's the case, I'd be impressed! After all this time, I can barely get my avatar to look like ME, let alone someone else in 1 minute!

Message 5 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 3, 2010

StephieRawks wrote:
Do you mean he copied your exact face and body type in 1 minute too? If that's the case, I'd be impressed! After all this time, I can barely get my avatar to look like ME, let alone someone else in 1 minute!
That's exactly what I mean. The unmentionable hack is probably what it was but like spidey says, "....'nuff said":smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Jan 3, 2010

pinballpauly wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
That's exactly what I mean. The unmentionable hack is probably what it was but like spidey says, "....'nuff said":smileywink:

That's impossible!! For me I took about 2mins just to load my shirts! Probably a hack/glitch or what ever. You should have taken pictures

Photobucket
Message 7 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 3, 2010

That's impossible!! For me I took about 2mins just to load my shirts! Probably a hack/glitch or what ever. You should have taken pictures

I remember his name. didnt think about taking a pic though, oh well. I turned off home right away and restarted a few minutes later. I'm just paranoid I guess which means my meds aint working!

Photobucket
Message 8 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Jan 3, 2010

lol what a great joke for someone with a PVR. You choose a mark. and watch them for a few days recording and taking pictures.

Then you go back to your apartment and make an identical avatar.

Now you  just wait in the bowling alley with PVR recording, and BAM!! say your line, switch avatars and hilarity ensues.

that's too funny. someone is reading these forums laughing right now.

Message Edited by tdarb on 01-03-2010 04:26 AM
Message 9 of 23 (137 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jan 3, 2010
I wouldnt be worried.  Times and times again i've seen people run up to others then change - And most faces look exactly the same as it is.  Be worried when you start seeing things in the chat log saying you said it - When you didnt.
Message 10 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes