5454 posts

Re: I've Enjoyed E3 In Home

Jun 13, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

I loved this event! So much fun, pretty cool rewards. I saw a couple people mention how going through it with friends was the best part, but I found that part pretty difficult. Every time I joined or started a group chat it would disconnect me from group and eventually wouldn't let me join one at all. That pretty much made it a solo adventure for me.

Yes, I loved the event too. Smiley Happy But group and club chat kept failing, so I was not able to cheat either. I even tried bribing someone with Aquabux for the answers. Smiley Sad Mur

If I recall, you were trying to blackmail us, not bribe us lol

You have to watch out for him! Smiley Tongue

Hmm, so you two think you have burned me? I happen to have some photos of both of you. Been saving them for a special occasion, to post them in another infamous thread about forum members I have seen in Home.

Just keep it up about the fun (cheating/bribery/extortion) at the E3 Booth and who knows what photos I might dig up? Just a hint, kitty you look good as a go go dancer (you too Julian) and Vicki was that you with a couple friends standing on your head at Aurora the other day?

Smiley Surprised Mur

Busted Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 41 of 48 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 13, 2013
I found the quests a chore but worth it for the rewards Smiley Happy as for the space I thought it was well laid out and they did a great job with it, quests included.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 42 of 48 (136 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 14, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
I found the quests a chore but worth it for the rewards Smiley Happy as for the space I thought it was well laid out and they did a great job with it, quests included.

How'd you like that Candy Corn Man looking outfit Ed?

Message 43 of 48 (111 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 14, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

I loved this event! So much fun, pretty cool rewards. I saw a couple people mention how going through it with friends was the best part, but I found that part pretty difficult. Every time I joined or started a group chat it would disconnect me from group and eventually wouldn't let me join one at all. That pretty much made it a solo adventure for me.

Yes, I loved the event too. Smiley Happy But group and club chat kept failing, so I was not able to cheat either. I even tried bribing someone with Aquabux for the answers. Smiley Sad Mur

If I recall, you were trying to blackmail us, not bribe us lol

You have to watch out for him! Smiley Tongue

Hmm, so you two think you have burned me? I happen to have some photos of both of you. Been saving them for a special occasion, to post them in another infamous thread about forum members I have seen in Home.

Just keep it up about the fun (cheating/bribery/extortion) at the E3 Booth and who knows what photos I might dig up? Just a hint, kitty you look good as a go go dancer (you too Julian) and Vicki was that you with a couple friends standing on your head at Aurora the other day?

Smiley Surprised Mur

Mur! you wouldn't! omg, how embarrassing. Oh wait, no it's not, I dare you to post that pic, I happen to have a pic of you people would like to see lol. Go on, push the button mur, I'd love to see you do it! >.< lol

Message 44 of 48 (107 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Why do I always run out of kudos on Mya's threads? So what I also enjoyed about E3 was kitty running around and screaming, "OMG, OMG!!!!". Or was that LittleTortuga screaming and crying, because he was so excited?

@ Kitty - As far as a photo war, maybe that should be one of our next Lame contests?
@ Julian - I was aware that you were referring to me as the burner not burnee. Just wanted you to feel included in my extortion attempts.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 45 of 48 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 14, 2013

myalana wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

How'd you like that Candy Corn Man looking outfit Ed?

I think you know me too well Smiley Very Happy love it!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 46 of 48 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Oh!... well now I feel stupid... well, more stupid than usual. Thanks for including me... in being extorted... I guess? Lol!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 48 (95 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
704 posts

Jun 14, 2013

E3 has always been the one event I make special effort to take part in.  I think I've been to them all, but when I was thinking back to the e3 reward, I think I'm missing one.  (body suit, move controller, t-shrit/badge, ??? )  what am I missing?

anyway, the few minutes I've been on was strictly to earn all the rewards (hunting for the ps+ trial) so I really didn't get a chance to enjoy the psace.  With E3 being over in LA, I suspect the space to be here until the next home update.  I was hoping to find all the videos playing from the booth floor and sony conference, but I guess all that is being shown in the e3 theater.  I was in there for an hour to only reach the beginning of the 2hr conference.  I don't know if I can wait all night to see the booth/demo interviews.  No podium this year, so that was missed.

So before it's all said and done, when is the forum getting together for a party in the space??  I remember doing that one year, but maybe that was tied to the Friday Forum parties.   I don't know where that club/event board is at, but hopefully someone will post something and get this party started!

E3 and HOME... thanks guys, I enjoy it.  This year has been killer with all the rewards.  nice!

==============================

on PS3 and PS4
Message 48 of 48 (73 Views)
0 Likes