I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Re: I think something died in the Central Plaza

Mar 19, 2010

They're just after all the noobs that get constantly rejected.

Message 11 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

Mar 21, 2010

We use to make fun of different government workers. I would tell them to not lay down on the job cause the birds may think your dead. They would always seem to hang around DOE and NRC buildings.

Message 12 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Mar 21, 2010

TokyoPunk wrote:

I don't make many trips to the CP but today I was running through when I noticed that a rainbow was still shining behind the stage. I looked up above it to notice a lot of circling birds over a nearby building... I don't want to get anyone worried but with the rainbow and the circling birds I fear McSwilly may be dead in the bushes nearby.

It would explain why I never saw him... 

I think what has died in Central Plaza (CP) is the true spirit of Home & in some of its citizens.

JPConway (just my opinion)

Message 13 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Mar 21, 2010

JPConway wrote:

TokyoPunk wrote:

I don't make many trips to the CP but today I was running through when I noticed that a rainbow was still shining behind the stage. I looked up above it to notice a lot of circling birds over a nearby building... I don't want to get anyone worried but with the rainbow and the circling birds I fear McSwilly may be dead in the bushes nearby.

I think what has died in Central Plaza (CP) is the true spirit of Home & in some of its citizens.

The true spirit of HOME died? I hope not, but you could be right.

I would prefer to think it's all BETA and we're going to have our ups and downs.

And downs is what it is now at least to me.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 14 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Mar 21, 2010

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

JPConway wrote:

TokyoPunk wrote:

The true spirit of HOME died? I hope not, but you could be right.

I would prefer to think it's all BETA and we're going to have our ups and downs.

And downs is what it is now at least to me.

I don't mean Home the platform/social network has died at all.  It's what is going on in CP daily that is basically all "downer" now. 

JPConway

Message 15 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Mar 23, 2010

TokyoPunk wrote:

PM-Rykuta wrote:

Holy freaking.... I was totally thinking those examples.... Do you listen to.... No, It can't be...

Yes I do! thats how I knew the reference. You can thank the guys at my old job for getting me into them.

Then allow me to add you to my friends' list on these forums at least... I don't have ANY fans from them on my list... but should Opie ever get back on, he'll see my friend request.

Message 16 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes