Sep 08 2013
By: amybilling First Son 4 posts

I think it would be great if Playstation Home made a walking mermaid character

7 replies 314 views Edited Sep 8, 2013
To go with the mermaid that you can play as from the Halloween shop on playstation Home, I think that they should make the same character but with legs, put seaweed on her or fabric from boats sales or something to cover her bits, and make her trip and unstable on her feet as if she was not used to walking, and have things for her to do like check out her new legs, try and do things and fall over, just the type of things that you would imagine a mermaid to do who just got new legs.

I love the mermaid character so I personally think that it would be a great edition to Playstation Home Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8 (314 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

Re: I think it would be great if Playstation Home made a walking mermaid character

Sep 8, 2013
Message 2 of 8 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: I think it would be great if Playstation Home made a walking mermaid character

Sep 8, 2013

amybilling wrote:
To go with the mermaid that you can play as from the Halloween shop on playstation Home, I think that they should make the same character but with legs, put seaweed on her or fabric from boats sales or something to cover her bits, and make her trip and unstable on her feet as if she was not used to walking, and have things for her to do like check out her new legs, try and do things and fall over, just the type of things that you would imagine a mermaid to do who just got new legs.

I love the mermaid character so I personally think that it would be a great edition to Playstation Home Smiley Happy

welcome to the forums!

These are really great ideas Smiley Happy

also, if you didnt know, theres a suggestion thread for all of the ideas, and if im not mistaken, you should also post this in this month's thread. here's the link

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/September-2013-Suggestions-Thread/td-p/41510...

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Sep 8, 2013
I'd buy it Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8 (255 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 9, 2013
Thanx guys, I just added it to the thread so hopefully we will be buying this soon Smiley Very Happy x
Message 5 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Sep 9, 2013
I'd pay to go with mermaids Smiley Happy oh wait I misread the OP.
Er yeah a land/sea Ariel jobby would be ok I suppose.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Sep 9, 2013

That sounds like a good combo!

Message 7 of 8 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 15, 2013
It even better, give the mermaid character an ability to turn in to this character so it's all joined with one character Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8 (117 Views)
0 Likes