Sackboy
469 posts

Re: I think I've been banned...but

Apr 14, 2009

mhorger wrote:
It isnt the resistance stuff... I already checked that earlier and it was back... So hopefully nothing bad. 
Fingers crossed its for my Do-Rag Smiley Wink http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=631417

Message 10 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Although the problem is likely because Home is currently down for unscheduled Maintenance, I suggest that once it is back online that you be careful not to encourage that sort of negative behavior (especially racial arguments). Even though you might not get a suspension, it creates an unwelcome environment, and possibly leading to the one who was antagonized getting an suspension as well if s/he got into it with the abuser. If you see abusers, just ask them to stop. If they do not, report the abuse if you wish, and in any case just add the PSN IDs to your block list and get on with whatever you were doing.
--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 11 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Apr 14, 2009
Mods take you to their private space and warn you before they ban you? Thats a new one for me.
Message 12 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 14, 2009
dont worry!, your not banned, like everyone said, its maintenance, if you were banned, you wouldnt be able to get on PSN at all, let alone home
Message 13 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 14, 2009

OMG thanks sooo much guys!! Your replies were quick, encouraging and accurate! I couuld't even get a good sleep--i was soo upset and scared by the issue lol. Wow but now i feel kind of stupid...spilling the beans when alll it was is maintances shutdown.

yea i Usually ignore those ignorant people...in fact i did, but he just went around jumping from person to  person. Instead of reporting him or whatever, i just decided to follow him and get to know him so i could perhaps discover his reasons for being a jerk...and the truth is that he was bullied in MIddle School lol. I love helping and learning new things about people...so i'm glad i did thaht....especially since i'm not banned after all...

But... I'm pretty sure that he got banned...the mod specifically said to him "you better stop" and then "ok , i warned you. Now goodbye." Poor old chap. And now i feel guilty.

~~~Thanks everyone

Message 14 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 14, 2009

A few tips....

Stick to the rules

Keep your head down, never try to make a scene

Do the right thing

And you can go back and edit your first post by clicking options on the right hand corner, so you can change it to something like "problem solved", and then you wouldn't need to get embarrassed ^_^

Message Edited by eastavenge on 04-14-2009 11:53 AM
Message 15 of 17 (10 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: I think I've been banned..[problem solved!!]

Apr 14, 2009
lol i remeber i went through that feeling too but i knew it was the server Robot tongue
I Love the Lord, yet i enjoy playing Video Games.
Message 17 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes