Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007

PSP_OR_DEATH wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

PSP_OR_DEATH wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

tycl wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.

Even if your speculation of only 5% PS3 owners coming here were true, WTH does that have to do anything? If PS3 owners don't come here, then they will not recieve an invite (read below), therefore increasing the chances of others. If you're not registered under PSU, then you wont get an email. From what I see, a little over 400 people admitted to recieving the email, and thats not a lot!

REMEMBER:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

First of all I would chill out if I were you. Second, you do not have to COME here to receive an invite. You simply have to have come here at one point to register for an account and register your PS3, that in no way makes you a regular here or even requires another SINGLE, SOLITARY visit to this site. And third, a little over 400 people replied to that thread. That in no way consistues that only 400 people got the invite, it only means that 400 people managed to be bothered with typing a reply to said thread. And lastly, you said you think at 8pm more invites would be sent. Why 8 pm? 8pm in what time zone? All questions worth asking as none of what you said holds any truth or fact to it from what I can see. Maybe think things through before you start a topic with assumptions like this, and relax a little bit when people politely question them.

Ok young man, YOU chill! The month is not yet over, so you can't say email's are said and done. Anyone can give a number, none of which are accurate, but at least mine is backed by a thread. Your other questions would've of been answered if you ACTUALLY read my posts, therefore I will not get into them. If you did get an invite, nothing else in the world would give me greater pleasure than finding out you didn't make the final cut for the simple fact that your shooting down a theory that is STILL within timeline to sit true. You may now continue on your paper-route.

Get this through your uneducated, simple little mind my friend. I NEVER, let me say this again, NEVER, said there won't be more e-mails sent out. What I said WAS, that threads like this where you make up silly little assumptions (and you did make this up) shouldn't get anyone thinking they are going to get an e-mail necessarily. Your thread is meaningless. From your 8pm guess-timate of a time (are you familiar with time-zones?), to your thoughts on rough numbers as to how many people got invites and why, this entire little theory of yours is wishful thinking. There is not a single piece of evidence to any of what you said which is all I tried to state to begin with. You claim your thoughts and numbers are backed up by a thread? Are you even aware of how little that means? 400 people replied to an unofficial posting, on a SINGLE website, all of which have the potential to be lying, and THIS is your basis for argument? You're an idiot, and thats a fact. I would have settled our little quibble if you would have politely admitted that you have no facts to back up you ridiculous statements, but you'd rather try and prove me wrong. Good luck buddy. And while we're on assumptions, lets assume, based on you're posts alone that  you're an idiot. And I'm going to go ahead and ignore your paper-route comment because you weren't quite as funny or insulting as I'm sure you were trying to be, smart guy.

Argueing with you is like argueing with a hairy chimp, so in repect to any eyes that may come across this post, I will end the debate now. But do let me reitterate one more thing: For all that is holy, please oh please don't let this blabbering, immature, lunatic into the beta! Based on his unintellectual writings and assumptions, who knows what bugs and glitches will fly right his big head if he doesn't even know how to thoroughly read a post.

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 03:55 PM
Message 41 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Apr 26, 2007
What does arguing have to do about thinking that more emails will be sent out?  I know for sure that it won't help anything.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 42 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Apr 26, 2007
if i was orginizing who got invites first... it would go in order from Oldest to Youngest !

18-24 = Trouble

Photobucket
Message 43 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Apr 26, 2007
well, i really hope they do because i want to be in it so bad
Message 44 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Apr 26, 2007
15000 is a big number.  Then 50000 later on in the year.  You've got a good chance.
Message 45 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Apr 26, 2007
that's what i'm thinging too. tonight or tomorrow night.
Game On Everybody!

Keith aka. Beefer-PSN
add me
Message 46 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Apr 26, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

Argueing with you is like argueing with a hairy chimp, so in repect to any eyes that may come across this post, I will end the debate now. But do let me reitterate one more thing: For all that is holy, please oh please don't let this blabbering, immature, lunatic into the beta! Based on his unintellectual writings and assumptions, who knows what bugs and glitches will fly right his big head if he doesn't even know how to thoroughly read a post.

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 03:55 PM

I really love it when people take the "intellectual" side of the argument and still can't spell.
Message 47 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Apr 26, 2007

PSP_OR_DEATH wrote:

Get this through your uneducated, simple little mind my friend. I NEVER, let me say this again, NEVER, said there won't be more e-mails sent out. What I said WAS, that threads like this where you make up silly little assumptions (and you did make this up) shouldn't get anyone thinking they are going to get an e-mail necessarily. Your thread is meaningless. From your 8pm guess-timate of a time (are you familiar with time-zones?), to your thoughts on rough numbers as to how many people got invites and why, this entire little theory of yours is wishful thinking. There is not a single piece of evidence to any of what you said which is all I tried to state to begin with. You claim your thoughts and numbers are backed up by a thread? Are you even aware of how little that means? 400 people replied to an unofficial posting, on a SINGLE website, all of which have the potential to be lying, and THIS is your basis for argument? You're an idiot, and thats a fact. I would have settled our little quibble if you would have politely admitted that you have no facts to back up you ridiculous statements, but you'd rather try and prove me wrong. Good luck buddy. And while we're on assumptions, lets assume, based on you're posts alone that  you're an idiot. And I'm going to go ahead and ignore your paper-route comment because you weren't quite as funny or insulting as I'm sure you were trying to be, smart guy.

I'd have to say that was a pretty strong rebuttal.........winner.
Message 48 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3998 posts

Apr 26, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

Are you calling Phil fat? (maybe he's phat but not fat) how dare you Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy. What are the requirements to get in the beta? Do you have to be in G.A.P.? Becuase I ain't in G.A.P. and I heard that you had to be, but it wasn't confirmed.
Message 49 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

Apr 26, 2007
you dont have to be GAP
Message 50 of 83 (2 Views)
0 Likes