Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/27/2007
Offline
2101 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007


PSP_OR_DEATH wrote:


SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:


tycl wrote:


SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?


Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.



Even if your speculation of only 5% PS3 owners coming here were true, WTH does that have to do anything? If PS3 owners don't come here, then they will not recieve an invite (read below), therefore increasing the chances of others. If you're not registered under PSU, then you wont get an email. From what I see, a little over 400 people admitted to recieving the email, and thats not a lot!

REMEMBER:

  • Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.


First of all I would chill out if I were you. Second, you do not have to COME here to receive an invite. You simply have to have come here at one point to register for an account and register your PS3, that in no way makes you a regular here or even requires another SINGLE, SOLITARY visit to this site. And third, a little over 400 people replied to that thread. That in no way consistues that only 400 people got the invite, it only means that 400 people managed to be bothered with typing a reply to said thread. And lastly, you said you think at 8pm more invites would be sent. Why 8 pm? 8pm in what time zone? All questions worth asking as none of what you said holds any truth or fact to it from what I can see. Maybe think things through before you start a topic with assumptions like this, and relax a little bit when people politely question them.


Ok young man, YOU chill! The month is not yet over, so you can't say email's are said and done. Anyone can give a number, none of which are accurate, but at least mine is backed by a thread. Your other questions would've of been answered if you ACTUALLY read my posts, therefore I will not get into them. If you did get an invite, nothing else in the world would give me greater pleasure than finding out you didn't make the final cut for the simple fact that your shooting down a theory that is STILL within timeline to sit true. You may now continue on your paper-route.
Message 31 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/13/2007
Offline
62 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
that would be sweet, doubt it will happen but if it does i'll be excited
~~~~~~~~~psn id - BushBandit~~~~~~~~~
360's are like Mustangs, every p***y has one.
Wii's are like.... Well the Wii-cube is just pathetic.
Message 32 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
740 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
were sitting in the eye of the storm
TokyoSig
Message 33 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
6880 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
"Ok young man, YOU chill! The month is not yet over, so you can't say email's are said and done. Anyone can give a number, none of which are accurate, but at least mine is backed by a thread. Your other questions would've of been answered if you ACTUALLY read my posts, therefore I will not get into them. If you did get an invite, nothing else in the world would give me greater pleasure than finding out you didn't make the final cut for the simple fact that your shooting down a theory that is STILL within timeline to sit true. You may now continue on your paper-route."
 
LOL
 
Photobucket
Message 34 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/04/2005
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007


SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:


PSP_OR_DEATH wrote:


SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:


tycl wrote:


SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?


Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.



Even if your speculation of only 5% PS3 owners coming here were true, WTH does that have to do anything? If PS3 owners don't come here, then they will not recieve an invite (read below), therefore increasing the chances of others. If you're not registered under PSU, then you wont get an email. From what I see, a little over 400 people admitted to recieving the email, and thats not a lot!

REMEMBER:

  • Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.


First of all I would chill out if I were you. Second, you do not have to COME here to receive an invite. You simply have to have come here at one point to register for an account and register your PS3, that in no way makes you a regular here or even requires another SINGLE, SOLITARY visit to this site. And third, a little over 400 people replied to that thread. That in no way consistues that only 400 people got the invite, it only means that 400 people managed to be bothered with typing a reply to said thread. And lastly, you said you think at 8pm more invites would be sent. Why 8 pm? 8pm in what time zone? All questions worth asking as none of what you said holds any truth or fact to it from what I can see. Maybe think things through before you start a topic with assumptions like this, and relax a little bit when people politely question them.


Ok young man, YOU chill! The month is not yet over, so you can't say email's are said and done. Anyone can give a number, none of which are accurate, but at least mine is backed by a thread. Your other questions would've of been answered if you ACTUALLY read my posts, therefore I will not get into them. If you did get an invite, nothing else in the world would give me greater pleasure than finding out you didn't make the final cut for the simple fact that your shooting down a theory that is STILL within timeline to sit true. You may now continue on your paper-route.


Get this through your uneducated, simple little mind my friend. I NEVER, let me say this again, NEVER, said there won't be more e-mails sent out. What I said WAS, that threads like this where you make up silly little assumptions (and you did make this up) shouldn't get anyone thinking they are going to get an e-mail necessarily. Your thread is meaningless. From your 8pm guess-timate of a time (are you familiar with time-zones?), to your thoughts on rough numbers as to how many people got invites and why, this entire little theory of yours is wishful thinking. There is not a single piece of evidence to any of what you said which is all I tried to state to begin with. You claim your thoughts and numbers are backed up by a thread? Are you even aware of how little that means? 400 people replied to an unofficial posting, on a SINGLE website, all of which have the potential to be lying, and THIS is your basis for argument? You're an idiot, and thats a fact. I would have settled our little quibble if you would have politely admitted that you have no facts to back up you ridiculous statements, but you'd rather try and prove me wrong. Good luck buddy. And while we're on assumptions, lets assume, based on you're posts alone that  you're an idiot. And I'm going to go ahead and ignore your paper-route comment because you weren't quite as funny or insulting as I'm sure you were trying to be, smart guy.
Message 35 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2006
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
it would be nice..but I don't really think so, they have to leave room for developers...
Photobucket
Message 36 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
Okay say that 1000 emails were sent out...there definitely isn't 14 000 developers that have spots, at least I hope.  O well, I can only wait till 8.  You better be right because I sure as hell want in.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 37 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/12/2006
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007


moneyman9 wrote:
Okay say that 1000 emails were sent out...there definitely isn't 14 000 developers that have spots, at least I hope.  O well, I can only wait till 8.  You better be right because I sure as hell want in.


I never said 14,000 developer spots need to be open..but sony does have to leave spots for them as well..maybe 5000...besides this is only the stage 1 beta..In August the beta will jump from 15,000 to 50,000...so if your not in now, you might get in later...
Photobucket
Message 38 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/09/2007
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
I went back and updated my profile and registered all my hardware in hopes of bettering my chances. Smiley Tongue
Message 39 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/12/2007
Offline
1284 posts
 

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
I don't think it will happen, it doesn't make sense to send emails everyday when they can send them all at once
Message 40 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes