Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007
Thats pure speculation. There are thousands of other people on other forums who just don;t post her specifically who also got the invites. 1up.com, Gamespot, and any other number of site with PS3 or Home forums have hundreds who posted their invite status. I think assuming that because just over 400 people replied in this forum that they are the only ones who got on e-mail is naive.
Message 11 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 26, 2007
This Home feature is something available to all and every PS3 owner. So the next batch of emails may be sent on a global scale to Registered PSN email addresses. For those of you that do live in another country (Not U.S or Canada), don't give up hope just yet. I only said 8pm because that seemed to be the time avg. for those who recieved an email. I live in the US, so 8pm EST would be my ventured guess. Also, I believe that Sony loves the attention, so another batch would be logical because they didn't want to overload the registration site -common sense really, after the numbers of entries have been met, THEN they will begin the final selection process. Everyone just keep your heads up, either way, sooner or later everyone wins.
Message 12 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Sony must have send about 7,500 emails i dont care any ways i got mine.
Message 13 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 26, 2007

mr.ps3 wrote:
Sony must have send about 7,500 emails i dont care any ways i got mine.

Where in the hell are all of you people coming up with these numbers? Is there some kind of secret undergound Sony math class taking place that I'm unaware of? Stop guessing on how many people got an invite or how many were sent. They were sent, and people got them, leave it at that, jesus.
Message 14 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I don't know about EU, but there's really no place to register PSN id's over in Japan/Asia side. 

Currently Playing:
Message 15 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Thats possible. Cause i didn`t get the invite yet.

PLAYSTATION Network - psu6
Xbox LIVE - CONKER1182
Steam - conker1182
Message 16 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Apr 26, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.
Message 17 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
964 posts

Apr 26, 2007
it'd be lucky if they send out more idk i think they allready sent out the extent now they gotta pick again first the people who don't have a ps3 then just pick from whats left i guess...no idea tho just gotta wait and see.
Message 18 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 26, 2007

tycl wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.

Even if your speculation of only 5% PS3 owners coming here were true, WTH does that have to do anything? If PS3 owners don't come here, then they will not recieve an invite (read below), therefore increasing the chances of others. If you're not registered under PSU, then you wont get an email. From what I see, a little over 400 people admitted to recieving the email, and thats not a lot!

REMEMBER:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.
Message 19 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Not very likely...  Im guessing you got your 400 number from the amount of replies in the unofficial I got an invite thread?  I havn't replied to that thread and I got an invite.  My guess is a lot of others are in the same category.  On top of that there are a lot of people who are psu members but are not members of this board or do not come to it regularly.  I for one was a psu member for like 4 years before I came to this board.  There are a lot of people who got invites beyond the 400 who replied to that thread, A LOT!  While for the sake of the people who didn't get invites it would be nice if you were right, I think there is very little chance and you are just filling a lot of people with very false hope.
Message 20 of 83 (3 Views)
0 Likes