Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: I so called it!!! (Granzella Beach coming this week!)

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
Any dig sites on this one?

No actually there is very little to do at this lounge other than chill on the beach and chat with friends. There are some special beach mats, lounge chairs and beds with unique animations and there is a photo game there that requires one ticket. You are able to swim in the water although the swim cycle is activated more like a game than the seemless in/out that Lockwood introduced recently.

The personal space is also accessible from the beach directly and you have to and back to the beach from the public and private spaces.

This is only version 1.01 I think of the space so who knows what Granzella will be adding in the future.

Message 31 of 43 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

gamer_316 wrote:

I wonder how long it'll take till this space becomes the new hangout spot for fams like Seaside was

Then it will be just like old times. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 43 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Can someone tell me what is so special about this beach?  Did I miss something?  I've been to this space in Japan but I found it to be rather boring with nothing to do there.  Now that the Dream Island space has come out and it also has swimming I don't see what all the excitement is about with this beach.  Just curious.......  PS This is coming from someone who buys a ton of Granzella stuff by the way.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 33 of 43 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

Can someone tell me what is so special about this beach?  Did I miss something?  I've been to this space in Japan but I found it to be rather boring with nothing to do there.  Now that the Dream Island space has come out and it also has swimming I don't see what all the excitement is about with this beach.  Just curious.......  PS This is coming from someone who buys a ton of Granzella stuff by the way.

Glittering Sand Beach is prettier and both, the public and personal are more interactive than Dream Island.

Message 34 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

It's a "public" space that is widely spread out and where people can relax with friends and talk with each other. Dream Island is public until the open house is over. 

Message 35 of 43 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Sep 17, 2012
southern hideout is too small and we got better public beach
Message 36 of 43 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 19, 2012

glit.png

Message 37 of 43 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

Yep, I saw the part where the girl parades about in her Bath Towel.

Some guy sees me in a Bath Towel, and they will say " oh, Lillian, look at that infeior piece of cotton you are wearing. It has a frayed thread. Please use this luxurious Hand Towel I happen to have with me".

NOT

Not for me, the laying on a bed and lifting and lowering one of my creamy, silky smooth, and well toned calfs.

HECK NO.

It's bad enough how much of me you can see in one of my old Irem 1 pc suits ! ....

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 38 of 43 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Yep, I saw the part where the girl parades about in her Bath Towel.

Some guy sees me in a Bath Towel, and they will say " oh, Lillian, look at that infeior piece of cotton you are wearing. It has a frayed thread. Please use this luxurious Hand Towel I happen to have with me".

NOT

Not for me, the laying on a bed and lifting and lowering one of my creamy, silky smooth, and well toned calfs.

HECK NO.

It's bad enough how much of me you can see in one of my old Irem 1 pc suits ! ....

Then why buy it, if you don't like how much avi skin is shown in that bikini?

I want to hear a reasonable answer, not a smart comeback.

Message 39 of 43 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

The bath towels can only be worn at the personal space unless someone figures out how to glitch them. Nice pics by the way LiL! 

Message 40 of 43 (102 Views)