Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: I so called it!!! (Granzella Beach coming this week!)

Sep 17, 2012

Europe didn't have that promotion. Safe to bet we're not getting it either.

Message 11 of 43 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Europe didn't have that promotion. Safe to bet we're not getting it either.

Yeah probably not. Good to know cause I didn't pay attention to EU pricing when it released. There will be a lot of other content releasing too with it so I'm going need to save my pennies over the next few days. 

Smiley Wink

LoL

Message 12 of 43 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Sep 17, 2012
If its really 7, I'm definitely gonna need to get a $20 card this week (instead of a $10). I need to regenerate my GZ tickets, I'm definitely getting Glittering Sands, and it looks like I'll be getting my first PS2 classic this week, too.

I suppose the real question is, "Will anything cool happen NEXT week, when its my birthday?" since every week in September so far has had something Granzella.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 13 of 43 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Well 100 yen has pretty consistently be 1.00 US. We'll have to wait for the blog and maybe questions there to find out for sure. 

Message 14 of 43 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 17, 2012

This is very good news.

Especially to all the Granzella fans.

I just hope Glittering sands, doesn't turn into another "fam haven" for Home fams.

Message 15 of 43 (198 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 17, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

This is very good news.

I just hope Glittering sands, doesn't turn into another "fam haven" for Home fams.

Yeah well that is going to be interesting Mindi. The beauty of the personal space is that it is very large and can be used as a private substitute for the public one if the public one becomes an issue. 

Message 16 of 43 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

This is very good news.

Yeah well that is going to be interesting Mindi. The beauty of the personal space is that it is very large and can be used as a private substitute for the public one if the public one becomes an issue. 

Very true. Since Seaside didn't have it's own personal space, though many of us probably wish it had. Cat Wink

It'll be interesting to see how popular the new beach, will become. Seaside was a main hot spot on Home, and even bigger hot spot for freezers.

Hopefully if a new freeze comes around. They'll stay away from the beach.

Message 17 of 43 (184 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how popular the new beach, will become. Seaside was a main hot spot on Home, and even bigger hot spot for freezers.

I haven't really seen any discussion here on the forum and I know discussion here of that issue is a controversial topic but it appears from your statement that the core did in fact fix freezing? Is that true? I know it was scheduled for a core fix and if it wasn't in this past one we certainly have a wait for the next one. 

Message 18 of 43 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I haven't really seen any discussion here on the forum and I know discussion here of that issue is a controversial topic but it appears from your statement that the core did in fact fix freezing? Is that true? I know it was scheduled for a core fix and if it wasn't in this past one we certainly have a wait for the next one. 

It fixed the merges, people were using to freeze servers. I'm not really sure if it was a permanent fix, I've yet to experience a user merge freeze since the core though. So I guess that's good news?

I do remember reading a thread about two days ago, saying the freeze was indeed back. It was probably just a rumor though, to stir up some hype.

Message 19 of 43 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

I wonder how long it'll take till this space becomes the new hangout spot for fams like Seaside was

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 20 of 43 (170 Views)