Reply
Oct 25 2008
By: Moe24- Gaming Beast 2426 posts
Offline

I see we finally got the info.

13 replies 6 views Edited Oct 25, 2008
The guy at the ps blog said we will be getting info on it in about 2 weeks. And we finally did. Im going to need to try and find a psn card here in Canada very soon. Or just ask my cousin to buy it on my account. Would that work?....can my cousin but qore episode 6 on my account on his ps3 and will it then show up on my download list? yes no ?
Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/30/2007
Offline
267 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008
Yeah if he uses your account to make the paurchase then yeah when u login with your ps3 it should be in your list

My PSN: nyc4bx1

My 100th Trophy, Warhawk - Invincible, While on foot, take at least 250 damage within 10 seconds without dying.
Message 2 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/16/2008
Offline
2299 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008
Cant you add funds via the internet, by logging into PSU? You could just have him add funds online, then you spend them on your PS3.

Message 3 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
627 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008

iamhak wrote:
Cant you add funds via the internet, by logging into PSU? You could just have him add funds online, then you spend them on your PS3.

 

is that possible? Smiley Frustrated


Message 4 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/16/2008
Offline
2299 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008

Xenogin wrote:

iamhak wrote:
Cant you add funds via the internet, by logging into PSU? You could just have him add funds online, then you spend them on your PS3.

 

is that possible? Smiley Frustrated
If you check your profile options on PSU main page, assuming you have a linked PSN ID, you should be able to add funds without being on your PS3. So you could have someone login and add funds.

 


Message 5 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/07/2007
Offline
2426 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008

iamhak wrote:

Xenogin wrote:

iamhak wrote:
Cant you add funds via the internet, by logging into PSU? You could just have him add funds online, then you spend them on your PS3.

 

is that possible? Smiley Frustrated
If you check your profile options on PSU main page, assuming you have a linked PSN ID, you should be able to add funds without being on your PS3. So you could have someone login and add funds.

 


 

or u can just go to: www.store.playstation.com 
Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/26/2008
Offline
918 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008
no it don't work like that the funds go to that psn name so when you sign on his ps3 it will still show you don't have no funds...
Photobucket
Message 7 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/16/2008
Offline
2299 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008

LiLCuBiE wrote:
no it don't work like that the funds go to that psn name so when you sign on his ps3 it will still show you don't have no funds...
What I am saying is, you could have someone else add funds to your PSN ID without them logging on via your PS3 and making the purchase.

 


Message 8 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/14/2007
Offline
402 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008
in order for anything to be in your download list on your ps3 from your account it has to be purchased from your ps3 not theirs on your account!
Message 9 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/06/2008
Offline
627 posts
 

Re: I see we finally got the info.

Oct 25, 2008

anyone wanna test if this really works?

 

just add me 5 USD for qore 6 hahaha

 

 

JK Smiley Tongue !!!



Message 10 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes