Reply
Highlighted
Jul 19 2013
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13035 posts
Online

I really want this dance move to Home!

18 replies 309 views Edited Jul 19, 2013

Not sure why, i finally found this video (been looking for a long time)

 

after watching it, it feel like i want to see it to home, oh make it free

 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1 of 19 (309 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3870 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013
What did I just watch?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 19 (305 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
8487 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

lol japanese spiderman those moves look funny include the costume in the process as well Cat Tongue

        KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 19 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

What the...I've got nothing.

Are we sure that's a "dance"?

Message 4 of 19 (292 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
What did I just watch?

LOL, I have no clue either, where the heck does he find the time to look for this kind of stuff? I think some of my brain cells died watching that. 

Message 5 of 19 (291 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

 

@Light

We must ...cry in a corner


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 6 of 19 (288 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Not sure why, i finally found this video (been looking for a long time)

 

after watching it, it feel like i want to see it to home, oh make it free

 


You do not want that dance in HOME.  You need that dance in HOME. 

Message 7 of 19 (277 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3870 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
What did I just watch?

LOL, I have no clue either, where the heck does he find the time to look for this kind of stuff? I think some of my brain cells died watching that. 


Eh, honestly it's not that hard to find weird Japanese stuff on the internet. Smiley Tongue

I've ventured to that weird part of YouTube more than a few times myself...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 19 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/29/2011
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

That video..

 

I enjoyed it, and I don't know why..Smiley Indifferent..

Message 9 of 19 (262 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1727 posts
 

Re: I really want this dance move to Home!

Jul 19, 2013

steamheart wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Not sure why, i finally found this video (been looking for a long time)

 

after watching it, it feel like i want to see it to home, oh make it free

 


You do not want that dance in HOME.  You need that dance in HOME. 


One of my favorite quotes come to mind with this one.  "I'm repulsed but yet I can't look away"

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 10 of 19 (248 Views)
0 Likes