Sep 29 2012
By: Jackzero99 Lombax Warrior 138 posts

I need help

4 replies 122 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

I´m having a very strange problem in Home, I can do everything normally but in public spaces everyone there appear as blocked and when I access to friendlist in Navigator it says: No friends in list, and there are 8 of my friends playing Home, I cleared cache, reinstalled Home, nothing happened Smiley Sad

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2695 posts

Re: I need help

Sep 29, 2012

Jackzero99 wrote:

I´m having a very strange problem in Home, I can do everything normally but in public spaces everyone there appear as blocked and when I access to friendlist in Navigator it says: No friends in list, and there are 8 of my friends playing Home, I cleared cache, reinstalled Home, nothing happened Smiley Sad

Anyone knows how to fix this?

There's a thread on this issue in Support. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Help-Is-this-a-Ban-or-a-Hack/td-p/38...

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 2 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

There's a thread on this issue in Support. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Help-Is-this-a-Ban-or-a-Hack/td-p/38...

Thanks for the link, there isn´t a solution there though...

Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Well you should open your blocked list & see if anybody you don't want is there. It seems as in that link posted someone may have messed with his account and put his friends on block. May not be what happened, and I'm not saying that did happen to you, but try it out, maybe someone was pranking you.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I already checked it, it´s totally empty
Message 5 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes