Aug 11 2014
By: Sunshine555 Splicer 42 posts
Accepted Solution

I need help finding something

9 replies 431 views Edited Aug 11, 2014

I was at a friend's estate and they had a blue water bed. It actually looked like water, otherwise it was unremarkable. I didn't ask about it at the time, not knowing I would care in the future. Now I can't find this bed on AlphaZone4 or in the stores I thought it might be in. (And I don't remember which friend it was to ask him or her.) Does anyone recognize this bed by this rarther vague description? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 10 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Re: I need help finding something

Aug 11, 2014

This bed sounds like the one Granzella gives u as a reward for gifting from their gift machine after reaching a certain gifting level (can't remember wat level they reward it though) 

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 2 of 10 (427 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2014

Hey @Sunshine555,

I think this is the bed! It is at the 100 GZ gift machine reward level. You just gift someone 100 tickets worth of gifts and you will be rewarded with this awesome bed!

I've linked a guide that explains everything you need to know to get this reward below. Hope this helps! =^)

GZ waterbed.png

GZ Gift Guide

Message 3 of 10 (421 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

Aug 11, 2014

That's it! Thank you both so very much for your help!!

Message 4 of 10 (412 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Aug 11, 2014

You're very welcome, @Sunshine555! =^) Glad to help when I can!

Message 5 of 10 (409 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Aug 11, 2014

Anytime @Sunshine555 and Thank you @GreyNeo for posting this link, I still have yet to learn how to post links....Every1 hav a wonderful day (^___^)

Message 6 of 10 (372 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2014

dxkills16 wrote:

Anytime @Sunshine555 and Thank you @GreyNeo for posting this link, I still have yet to learn how to post links....Every1 hav a wonderful day (^___^)

To post a link: @dxkills16 

When you are writing your reply or post, look on the options bar with Bold, Underline etc. There is a icon like this---> Link Icon 1.jpg a chain link

(to the right of the smiley face icon),Link step 1.gif click that icon and it pops up with another menu to paste your URL address in. 

Wherever you leave your cursor before you insert a link, is where the link will show up in the reply post.  Be sure your cursor is where you want the link inserted before clicking the icon. Link step 2.gif

Type or paste in the link address in the URL field,Link step 3.gif

Type desired text for your link if you'd like, Link step 4.gif

Choose the option to open up a new window. Doing this will open the link in a new window for the reader to view. If you select 'None', the link will open in the current window. Link step 5.gif

Click ok, Link step 6.gif

You may end up getting a error msg that looks like this. If you do, just click ok.

Link  Possible step 7.gif

and you're done!! Link  Completed.gif

Pro tips:  

After I have posted a link, I usually go to my post and click my own link to make sure everything is working properly.

Also, you can alter the color after creating the text by highlighting the link, then select the font color button and then chose your desired color.

Hope that makes sense! =^)  

Message 7 of 10 (346 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Aug 12, 2014

Wow Ty soooo much @GreyNeo 4taking the time 2explain this....The words Ty don't seem enough ur awesome(^___^)

Message 8 of 10 (338 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Aug 12, 2014

dxkills16 wrote:

Wow Ty soooo much @GreyNeo 4taking the time 2explain this....The words Ty don't seem enough ur awesome(^___^)

Aww you're so welcome, Dx! Glad I could help. I noticed we didn't have a walkthrough for it and the forum procedure has recently changed. So I thought I'd make one up for you! If it helped you, that's all the thanks I need! =^)

I also posted this is the forum support section for future reference.  Tutorial: How to add a link to your post

Message 9 of 10 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Just upgraded to the 21st century with a laptop and smoking web speeds. THIS is an AWESOME posting which I bookmarked for future study! Now all I need to do is figure out how to create web content that is just as awesome as this and does not look like the stuff I did with the basic HTML on my WebTV!  (Wonder if anyone ever actually read my rantings about King Bush the Second and those impeachable SCOTUS black robed thugs?)

Message 10 of 10 (252 Views)