Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Is that the Audi outfit in US Home? Smiley Indifferent Flippin' hackers!


Acorn park is filled with other regions account from Japan and the EU. Seems someone forgot to region lock the space. Simply amazing how many you see. 


Oh so you were in a merged server with other regions? That makes sense now Woman Very Happy


I don't know if it's a merged server. I think given the number of  other region accounts there on a regular basis the space simply wasn't locked correctly. I suspect tons of people in Japan and the EU have the site favorited by visiting friends there. 

 

I also suspect a fix will be coming soon. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 39 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Immigration fail! Are they carrying fruits, nuts or anything that brings bugs to us?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 32 of 39 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Is that the Audi outfit in US Home? Smiley Indifferent Flippin' hackers!


Acorn park is filled with other regions account from Japan and the EU. Seems someone forgot to region lock the space. Simply amazing how many you see. 


Oh so you were in a merged server with other regions? That makes sense now Woman Very Happy


I don't know if it's a merged server. I think given the number of  other region accounts there on a regular basis the space simply wasn't locked correctly. I suspect tons of people in Japan and the EU have the site favorited by visiting friends there. 

 

I also suspect a fix will be coming soon. Smiley Wink


Really? From what I heard, you can only get to merged servers via some method, and not favourites. I haven't tried it myself because I don't want to lose all my trophies Woman Tongue

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 33 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Immigration fail! Are they carrying fruits, nuts or anything that brings bugs to us?


Nope only acorns. I think we're safe for the time being haha!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 34 of 39 (187 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/13/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Is that the Audi outfit in US Home? Smiley Indifferent Flippin' hackers!


Acorn park is filled with other regions account from Japan and the EU. Seems someone forgot to region lock the space. Simply amazing how many you see. 


Oh so you were in a merged server with other regions? That makes sense now Woman Very Happy


I don't know if it's a merged server. I think given the number of  other region accounts there on a regular basis the space simply wasn't locked correctly. I suspect tons of people in Japan and the EU have the site favorited by visiting friends there. 

 

I also suspect a fix will be coming soon. Smiley Wink


Really? From what I heard, you can only get to merged servers via some method, and not favourites. I haven't tried it myself because I don't want to lose all my trophies Woman Tongue


You heard right

Message 35 of 39 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Recipe_Unknown wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Is that the Audi outfit in US Home? Smiley Indifferent Flippin' hackers!


Acorn park is filled with other regions account from Japan and the EU. Seems someone forgot to region lock the space. Simply amazing how many you see. 


Oh so you were in a merged server with other regions? That makes sense now Woman Very Happy


I don't know if it's a merged server. I think given the number of  other region accounts there on a regular basis the space simply wasn't locked correctly. I suspect tons of people in Japan and the EU have the site favorited by visiting friends there. 

 

I also suspect a fix will be coming soon. Smiley Wink


Really? From what I heard, you can only get to merged servers via some method, and not favourites. I haven't tried it myself because I don't want to lose all my trophies Woman Tongue


You heard right


So you can probably be banned for being in a merged server? Yeah I'm staying well away Woman Tongue

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 36 of 39 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
108 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

x-SourApple-x wrote:


So you can probably be banned for being in a merged server? Yeah I'm staying well away Woman Tongue


 

People may be banned for a variety of reasons, I don't believe being in an instance that isn't region locked is one of them however.

 

So many new faces yet some seem so familiar. I expected to see a t.A.T.u. sig or an all seing eye pic by now. Woman LOL

 

 

Message 37 of 39 (143 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Pain_iz_Pleazure wrote:

x-SourApple-x wrote:


So you can probably be banned for being in a merged server? Yeah I'm staying well away Woman Tongue


 

People may be banned for a variety of reasons, I don't believe being in an instance that isn't region locked is one of them however.

 

So many new faces yet some seem so familiar. I expected to see a t.A.T.u. sig or an all seing eye pic by now. Woman LOL

 

 


Never said I was someone else, you just assumed that and as for t.A.T.u. sigs, haven't used those for about a year now, so I guess you don't know me THAT well Woman Happy

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 38 of 39 (123 Views)
PlayStation Support
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
5898 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Hi,

 

Welcome to the forums.  Here's a thread if you're looking for more PSN buddies:

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/m-p/27555833

 

Here's a thread for PS Home-specific groups:

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Unofficial-Club-List-Last-Updated-5-11-13-Ad...

 

Thanks,

U--J

 

 

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 39 of 39 (91 Views)