Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

The Egg from a magical bok bok.. Would you mind making your Sig smaller?


Beauty of having signatures turned off by default! Smiley Wink


beauty of having an adblock plugin. Smiley Wink


Message 11 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

The Egg from a magical bok bok.. Would you mind making your Sig smaller?


Beauty of having signatures turned off by default! Smiley Wink


But my sig is famous and has it's own Facebook page. Smiley Very Happy I kid!


I prefer to have it easier on my eyes. I do admit I most likely miss a lot of cool ones. I think I've seen yours though with you sitting on the Harbor Studio bench out near the pier. 

Message 12 of 39 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Welcome to home/forums

Message 13 of 39 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Ermmmm, that image isn't a sig, it's a posted image. When you quote them, their 'sig' picture is also quoted, hence, not a sig.

 

What's with these threads anyway?

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 14 of 39 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

The Egg from a magical bok bok.. Would you mind making your Sig smaller?


Beauty of having signatures turned off by default! Smiley Wink


But my sig is famous and has it's own Facebook page. Smiley Very Happy I kid!


I prefer to have it easier on my eyes. I do admit I most likely miss a lot of cool ones. I think I've seen yours though with you sitting on the Harbor Studio bench out near the pier. 


Aye, Same one. Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 39 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

x-SourApple-x wrote:

Ermmmm, that image isn't a sig, it's a posted image. When you quote them, their 'sig' picture is also quoted, hence, not a sig.

 

What's with these threads anyway?


My guess? Alt forum account. But I have been wrong many a time. School is o9ut next month and thats when Home gets bigger and forums get crazyier.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 16 of 39 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013
Hi op welcome to the fourm and ps home. If you have any question feel to post on the fourm. There many great people here that would be glad answer your question incuding myself.

Jersquall
you said egg I was looking for Easter candy lmao lol

Message 17 of 39 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

Smiley Very Happy ^^

HomeStationMagazine
Message 18 of 39 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013
Erm welcome to the forums again Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 19 of 39 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
86 posts
 

Re: I'm new.

May 13, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:
Jersquall
you said egg I was looking for Easter candy lmao lol

CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEEPS! Woman LOL

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 20 of 39 (88 Views)