Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Re: I'm disappointed in the beta selections...

Apr 26, 2007
OMG, you guys act like the game is being released. Its a phase one beta. theres gonna be a phase 2 beta then the release...why would sony unveil the site now?    what sense would that make....there could be tons of things needed to be ironed out. thats what beta is for.  

and some of you cat like your entitled to an invite. 3 million ps3's sold, 15k invites... and you think your the chosen one.. lol

and yes i did recieve an invite.  but if i dindnt i would not be making post after post about the same thing.../sigh
Message 41 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Apr 26, 2007
no fair i didn't get an e-mail!! i
''m not sure if i signed up
Message 42 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Since the signup page you get in your email has
a field for entering you psn id (ps3 id) if you dont
have a ps3 wont do you much good.

Silly people hands them pieces of candy.

But only for the weekend.
Message 43 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Tideas wrote:

Like I said, the way they chose is probably random.  I haven't registered my PS3 until today.  No matter what, the 15K people who are ognna get in (or less), is gonna own a PS3.  Email != getting in on beta.

You know how many people are not going to read that as "Email not equal getting in on beta."  Not everyone is a programmer, though I would have written it as "Email # getting in on beta." just to add to the confusion.

_____Still want my OtherOS support____________
Sony needs to understand that PS3 3.21 FW provides no security fix. They are only hurting those that have a legitimate use for Linux on the PS3 and also use it for the other functions it was designed to do. Linux stayed on mine until I received RB3 as a gift. I refused to buy a new console to retain all the features my console could do prior to April 1st 2010. I have bought 2 broken 60G units and fixed them for running Linux again.
Message 44 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 26, 2007
im not dissappointed dat i  didnt get in but i am dissappointed dat only u.s and canadian ppl got in

Message 45 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Apr 26, 2007

ALIA$$$$ wrote:
Chill out peeps, I just got my email like 5 minutes ago, so they are still being sent.

of course you got your invite you are in G.A.P. theres people in GAP that dont even have Ps3s that got invites to Beta it, its bull crap the same people keep getting the same Beta invites for everything its ridiculous they should at least do a random testing Sony has been pissing me off this is bull crap Xbox lets everyone test everything before they send it out not just certain members. Sony thois is stupid and i knowyou wont read this but you know what your retarded and you need to let more people Beta test. if they leave feedback then why would they want feedback from the same person each time......its stupid sony you suck
Message 46 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
431 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Sorry dude.  I guess you just didn't want it hard enough.
Message 47 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12365 posts

Apr 26, 2007

bigfatgooglefat wrote:
i think that how (so far) the trialists have been selected is unfair, because for those of us that have been continuously checking homebetatrial.com most haven't been invited and have had no chance. meanwhile, the people that may have done absolutly nothing are getting their emails saying how they can test it. i just think it's not quite fair that when one site says to keep checking it to register, that really you don't and it's (so far) a lie. I know that may be a little extreme but thats how i feel about this, let down by sony. so now all i can do is keep checking the site hoping something new comes up and just keep hoping and hoping...

Message Edited by bigfatgooglefat on 04-25-2007 09:35 PM

it is fair to be honest, as we all know the beta is limted as it is, so it wouldnt make sense to send the email to everyone when your not going to pick all of them...

>

Message 48 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Big effing deal. Cry some more and maybe sony'll send you an invite out of pitty. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
PSN: CaptainKillface, XBL: mechakucha
Message 49 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
No, it isn't fair if you ask me.

If they want to be fair, they would send the email to everyone, at least ones that has PS3 registered through Sony, and screen the application from there.  Also, the website homebetatrial.com is deceiving if they continue to not take applicants from there (which I'm still hoping it opens up there).

Random selection isn't fair, but that's what they did and what' shappened has happened.

Currently Playing:
Message 50 of 58 (7 Views)
0 Likes