Jul 13 2012
By: SuperMilfGhost Splicer 46 posts
Accepted Solution

I love Granzella! "Another Beach"

[ Edited ]
12 replies 164 views Edited Jul 13, 2012

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Finally a really functional beach. I can't wait. I am pretty sure someone has noted this somewhere in the forum. I was just in shock that Granzella is releasing "Another Beach" in NA.

I wish I could preview it now, but I am not cool enough to figure out how to get on to he JP server.

If they decide to take forever... I hope they at least release these towels. I mean, beach spaces that we already have will be great if we can actually lounge on the beach like a beach with towels. (unless there is already something out there?)

http://www.yourpshome.net/attachments/kaigan_20120707_195501-jpg.16705/

"We're preparing for a release in Asia, North America, and Europe. We will make announcements for each on our website and facebook when we have determined their release dates."

Tour--
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxTrtLRhK2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Message 1 of 13 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: I love Granzella! "Another Beach"

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2012

Yes it is awesome! I love it personally. And yes there is another thread on this you might want to check out! :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/JP-quot-Another-Beach-quot-Pics-of-A...

Message 2 of 13 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 13, 2012
TY for posting the link. looks amazing.
Message 3 of 13 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jul 13, 2012

You're welcome and the beach is awesome.

I love the swimming and the lounge is simply a nice place to sit around and chat. Not a lot to do at the moment but this is only version 1.0. Granzella always adds to it's initial releases and I wouldn't be surprised to see some game and reward oriented content make it's way to the beach as well. 

Message 4 of 13 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 13, 2012
How do you get on JP? I really want to experience the JP Home especially I been learning Japanese for the past year. So it would be great to see their version of Home.
Message 5 of 13 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jul 13, 2012

SuperMilfGhost wrote:
How do you get on JP? I really want to experience the JP Home especially I been learning Japanese for the past year. So it would be great to see their version of Home.

We're not allowed to talk about that on the forum. Youtube is a good resource by the way. You can also visit a friend's personal space in Japan  from North America if they have the apartment and you on their Japan list. Personal spaces the the "hot beach for two" are not region locked.

Message 6 of 13 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SuperMilfGhost wrote:

We're not allowed to talk about that on the forum. Youtube is a good resource by the way. You can also visit a friend's personal space in Japan  from North America if they have the apartment and you on their Japan list. Personal spaces the the "hot beach for two" are not region locked.

Duh... Youtube. LOL

TY, thats interesting. Forgive me for asking so many questions, but how do you know what spaces are region locked?

Message 7 of 13 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jul 13, 2012

You can't visit a public space from North America. Just about all personal apartments are not region locked. There might be some but I don't know of any off hand. 

Message 8 of 13 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Visiting JP Home is a great way to practice reading and typing Japanese. That's where I learned how to type.
Message 9 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Cool, appreciate all your help!

Message 10 of 13 (105 Views)
0 Likes