Sep 24 2007
By: Br00klynair3 Wastelander 704 posts

I kinda stopped caring

14 replies 3 views Edited Sep 24, 2007
Since the delay i kinda stopped caring if home came out now or later...i mean **bleep** like this happens...it sucks but its life...unfortunatly..life sucks...but it will eventually come so just be patient and enjoy the beta if ur lucky enough  to get into it
Message 1 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Re: I kinda stopped caring

Sep 24, 2007
Home is just a video game, who cares...go outside and do stuff. Trust me time goes by faster if your not thinking about something you want.
Message 2 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7682 posts

Sep 24, 2007

Playstation Expert wrote:
Home is just a video game, who cares...go outside and do stuff. Trust me time goes by faster if your not thinking about something you want.

Thats a challenge for some people ya know?
Message 3 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Sep 24, 2007
Its going to be funny when it comes out and everyone relizes its not what they thought it would be.
Message 4 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2543 posts

Sep 24, 2007

ilike2game wrote:
Its going to be funny when it comes out and everyone relizes its not what they thought it would be.

Oh how right you are, it will never live up to the hype now...far to many people had far to much interest in it and Sony waited a bit to long to say the word "delay" and that's all most people heard...Phil can say "November beta" all he wants but the fact remains that they waited till right before they were supposed to put the experiance(open beta) in people's hands to say "Wait a bit longer"...and now another delay is expected from almost everyone or people have lost interest like the OP.
You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Message 5 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
979 posts

Sep 24, 2007
I dont think interest is lost personally, I think it's more along the lines of Phil's announcement stopping the hype dead in it's tracks. people still want it, but it's no longer the hot topic.
Message 6 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2543 posts

Sep 24, 2007

InAHaze wrote:
I dont think interest is lost personally, I think it's more along the lines of Phil's announcement stopping the hype dead in it's tracks. people still want it, but it's no longer the hot topic.

Because it was suposed to bridge the gap between upcoming games like COD4, Drake's Fortune, Rock Band,Assassin's creed, Army of two and Unreal 3...it was nothing more than a fix for gamers unitl those releases...last i checked by spring of 08 we'll have LBP, Dark Sector,MGS4, and Killzone 2...who needs Home then? Hmm play in a virtual apartment or MGS4...let me think...no one will care by then...the window of opportunity (for microtransactions) is GONE...cause i plan on buying most of those titles...will i spend money on customizations now, no... $60 a game is where my moneys going.
You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Message 7 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7509 posts

Sep 24, 2007

ilike2game wrote:

Hahaha.  Exactly my thoughts.  I hate Home.
First Son
3 posts

Sep 24, 2007
Problem is I paid $400 for a machine that is worthless! And any glimer of hope for the thing is.....DELAYED! Do you think it will actually come out? Search for home on this site and see what you get. Sony is trying to back out of this. Just watch. Tomarrow I'm gonna be $300 richer cause I'm selling this piece of crap!
Message 9 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Sep 24, 2007

tonicmole wrote:
Problem is I paid $400 for a machine that is worthless! And any glimer of hope for the thing is.....DELAYED! Do you think it will actually come out? Search for home on this site and see what you get. Sony is trying to back out of this. Just watch. Tomarrow I'm gonna be $300 richer cause I'm selling this piece of crap!

OMG MY PS3 IS WORTHLESS? wait...i think all the games i own still work..let me check. (insert jeapordy theme) yup they still work. hmm maybe its just your ps3 ide call customer support if i were you. so many games comming out in the next month that i would be sad if my system was worthless to...and actually you will be out 100$ if i buy something for lets say 600$ and then sell it for 30$ im not 30$ richer...im a idiot..
I have accepted Paris Hilton as my personal Lord and Savior.
Message 10 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes