Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Re: I kinda need advice, please!

Jul 8, 2013
Ah that is why I avoid people like that, one they sometimes act oddly for the attention, and two I rather not try to deal with their problems because one false statement can send them into ticking time bomb mode. As for not playing home a while, enjoy your time on home...do not stop playing it, you do as you please. Smart choice with deleting hik btw. Normally when someone starts mentioning aboht their horrible life, I tell them sorry and delete them.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Message 21 of 40 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Tell him to stay out of online fam areas like PG GF2 you dont want him learning bad words and end up saying em to his real life parents
Message 22 of 40 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

TWE-KiiD_JunE-X3 wrote:
Tell him to stay out of online fam areas like PG GF2 you dont want him learning bad words and end up saying em to his real life parents

is that how the youth of today learn 'bad' words?  through home? what happened to going about it the old fashioned way? ya know, getting outside, hanging around people a bit older than you and hearing something slip, then looking at your best friend all wide eyed and saying 'oooo they just said a bad word!!!'

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 23 of 40 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jul 8, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Well the deed is done, as hard as it was, now I have another question?

Should I avoid home for a while or is it safe to go back in?

It's safe to go back on if you have blocked him.

I've blocked people before and I never see them again, no matter where I go, so it is safe.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 24 of 40 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Franconia : Block and Delete. Then report this user to the HomeForumMods, and / or MercuryValentine, the Head Mod

At an alleged 7 years old, you will be protecting the child, as much or more as you will be protecting yourself.

No one under 13 should be on Home. Home is as far from " Family Friendly ", as the Moon is to Earth.

That purported 7 year olds account needs to be permabanned, and his dumb Parents should have their PS3 Bricked.

Bricked, before the 7 year old innocently gives his home address out to some new pals. His Parents could  find themselves sociailaizing with some real unsavory people.

Whether this person really is 7 years old, or not, is moot. Their behavior has been totally wrong from the start.

If they are 7, get them off Home. If they are lying about being 7, get them off Home.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 25 of 40 (281 Views)
Wastelander
430 posts

Jul 8, 2013

You seem like a nice person & I'm glad you did the right thing to delete him !

Like everyone eles already advise you before,you don't need any drama like that on PSHome

Especially from a kid who has attention seeking behavior.

Just have a good time & be more careful to who you interact with.    

Message 26 of 40 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
15 posts

Jul 8, 2013
Two words come to mind. 1: Delete 2: block
Message 27 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I believe Tortuga gave you the best answer, for your problem.

Personally, I don't buy the user being only seven years old. I've seen people lie about their ages countless times, it's the internet after all.

The person just seems like a cry for help, and perhaps a bit dramatic. It's probably best to just remove them, if the user in interfering with your home enjoyment.

Message 28 of 40 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jul 8, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Go outside, do life, watch some TV, or play Video Games rather than Home...for at least a while.

or 'safe to go back'. i say...Try to find someone 'Mature', Join some Home-Community-Made events

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 29 of 40 (192 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

Jul 8, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Play on Home and have fun. It's your game, don't let others scare you away. No one has the right to harass, or control your game, and you have every right to play as long, when, and any time you like. 

Message 30 of 40 (182 Views)