Welcoming Committee
6441 posts

Re: I keep hearing and reading about home shutting down on ps3?

Feb 13, 2014

I enjoy the Sims games, but if Home totally copied that then it would be called the Sims and not PlayStation Home lol.

The Sims is definitely a fun series though.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 11 of 23 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014

hi op and all here is the latly things we know about ps home form the owner of ps home said back in nov 8 2013. On this link there is what we know so far about home future from the owner of home.. please click on this link. ps home news . i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 12 of 23 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Feb 13, 2014

to the OP go read this thread its about 3 or 4 years old now and it is one of the many thread on the subject!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/WHY-PEOPLE-WHY/td-p/16186046

enjoy the read! 

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 13 of 23 (382 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Feb 13, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

That would be uncool. I have spent a lot of money home just to see it go to waste. In my spare time I really enjoy home, so for them to just pull the plug is highly unfair considering I have spent about 1000 in total on it. Unless they plan on cutting me a check. I'm not a gamer, I enjoy socializing, and meeting new people. May be sad to you on how I spend some of my time, but home is a way I can disconnect from real life and relax at times when real life can be stressful. So I guess you can call it my stress reliever. If anything instead of shutting it down they should fix and upgrade interactions for the Avis. Because some of the stuff doesn't make sense. Like, why are we able to get married to other Avis but get kicked out of their spaces. Shouldn't it be a little more realistic like Sims. Then Sony gives us these nice spaces to buy but we have a limited variety of items we can put in them. Like really Sony? Can we put more furniture and stuff in our spaces?! Also, I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE TRANSGENDERING!!! PLEASE SONY FIX THAT!! How do you fix it? I'll tell you. When people sign on and open a new account and it ask us what our gender is, it should lock it in some how and keep us from changing our gender on the game. Like really though. Then when the guys that get rejected by us girls won't get mad and call us trannies because they got rejected. Now you ask if a guy logs on and says he is a girl at sign up well its permanent he's not going to want to be a girl all the time. So there's no way around it. Or think of some thing idk. But I'm tired of people transgendering! If your a girl stay a girl! If your a guy, stay a guy! Also I think we should be able to drive cars in the virtual world and walk on the streets like Sims. Have babies and pets like Sims. Imagine how much money Sony would make. Put it all on ps4. Smiley Happy Anyways the whole point of this post was to see if pshome is shutting down. It would be a big loss if it is. And if it is I want my money bk!

Home will one day end, but until further notice by Sony, it will continue.

And do you ask for your money back for movies, food, and other stuff once it's gone/ended? 

Message 14 of 23 (379 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Why must people be smartaxxexx?! Guys chill tf out please. No I don't ask for My money back for food once its gone but if i go see a movie and i dont get to enjoy it u better believe im asking for my money back. And trust that if some one gets my order wrong u better believe im asking for my money back! but I know its going to end and I'm not spending hundreds of dollars of some thing I know will end in one sitting. Even so home is part of the game, like there are people who are not buying a ps4 if it doesn't have home. So whatever. I think Sony can at least let me know some thing so that I don't continue to waste money. That money can go on some thing else!!!

Message 15 of 23 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Feb 13, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

Why must people be smartaxxexx?! Guys chill tf out please. No I don't ask for My money back for food once its gone but if i go see a movie and i dont get to enjoy it u better believe im asking for my money back. And trust that if some one gets my order wrong u better believe im asking for my money back! but I know its going to end and I'm not spending hundreds of dollars of some thing I know will end in one sitting. Even so home is part of the game, like there are people who are not buying a ps4 if it doesn't have home. So whatever. I think Sony can at least let me know some thing so that I don't continue to waste money. That money can go on some thing else!!!

Chill out that's funny coming from someone who just sent me a message full of vulgarities on the XMB! Did you know that's a violation of the TOS!  Anyhow just saying ! 

Message 16 of 23 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Razgar whatever ur name is, I did not use one curse word in that message to u. I clearly put stars thanks. But trust me u deserve every word thrown at u!

Message 17 of 23 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I called you names? where ? lol

original.gif

Message 18 of 23 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 13, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

5 yeays is a pretty long sitting lol?

Sony has stated that Home will continue on the PS3 and has not mentioned anything about Home closing here.

All sales are final. That's how it reads out.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 19 of 23 (336 Views)
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Oh and just so you know I am a guy who uses a female avatar on home and I like it! dont mean that i do it in my real life and I like women too! if any  of this offends you I am sorry but thats just too bad so sad!

original.gif

Message 20 of 23 (314 Views)