Feb 13 2014
By: unlshd11 Monster Hunter 38 posts

I keep hearing and reading about home shutting down on ps3?

22 replies 1265 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

Message 1 of 23 (1,265 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Re: I keep hearing and reading about home shutting down on ps3?

Feb 13, 2014

dont believe everything you hear... i swear noobs

Message 2 of 23 (1,252 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 13, 2014

That would be uncool. I have spent a lot of money home just to see it go to waste. In my spare time I really enjoy home, so for them to just pull the plug is highly unfair considering I have spent about 1000 in total on it. Unless they plan on cutting me a check. I'm not a gamer, I enjoy socializing, and meeting new people. May be sad to you on how I spend some of my time, but home is a way I can disconnect from real life and relax at times when real life can be stressful. So I guess you can call it my stress reliever. If anything instead of shutting it down they should fix and upgrade interactions for the Avis. Because some of the stuff doesn't make sense. Like, why are we able to get married to other Avis but get kicked out of their spaces. Shouldn't it be a little more realistic like Sims. Then Sony gives us these nice spaces to buy but we have a limited variety of items we can put in them. Like really Sony? Can we put more furniture and stuff in our spaces?! Also, I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE TRANSGENDERING!!! PLEASE SONY FIX THAT!! How do you fix it? I'll tell you. When people sign on and open a new account and it ask us what our gender is, it should lock it in some how and keep us from changing our gender on the game. Like really though. Then when the guys that get rejected by us girls won't get mad and call us trannies because they got rejected. Now you ask if a guy logs on and says he is a girl at sign up well its permanent he's not going to want to be a girl all the time. So there's no way around it. Or think of some thing idk. But I'm tired of people transgendering! If your a girl stay a girl! If your a guy, stay a guy! Also I think we should be able to drive cars in the virtual world and walk on the streets like Sims. Have babies and pets like Sims. Imagine how much money Sony would make. Put it all on ps4. Smiley Happy Anyways the whole point of this post was to see if pshome is shutting down. It would be a big loss if it is. And if it is I want my money bk!

Message 3 of 23 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3296 posts

Feb 13, 2014

none of that is going to happen and on the Cross dressing yeah im not touching that with a ten foot pole its been done to death here and honestly they aint going to fix it get over it! 

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 4 of 23 (1,228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Feb 13, 2014
Some people buy content for both genders. I would think "locking in" a gender would decrease sales.
Message 5 of 23 (1,228 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Hi there,

Where are you reading that say's Home is shutting down on PlayStation 3?

You came to the right place but Home is still up and running with no reports from Sony of North America/ EU shutting down. Maybe Asia?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 23 (1,226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Feb 13, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

That would be uncool. I have spent a lot of money home just to see it go to waste. In my spare time I really enjoy home, so for them to just pull the plug is highly unfair considering I have spent about 1000 in total on it. Unless they plan on cutting me a check. I'm not a gamer, I enjoy socializing, and meeting new people. May be sad to you on how I spend some of my time, but home is a way I can disconnect from real life and relax at times when real life can be stressful. So I guess you can call it my stress reliever. If anything instead of shutting it down they should fix and upgrade interactions for the Avis. Because some of the stuff doesn't make sense. Like, why are we able to get married to other Avis but get kicked out of their spaces. Shouldn't it be a little more realistic like Sims. Then Sony gives us these nice spaces to buy but we have a limited variety of items we can put in them. Like really Sony? Can we put more furniture and stuff in our spaces?! Also, I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE TRANSGENDERING!!! PLEASE SONY FIX THAT!! How do you fix it? I'll tell you. When people sign on and open a new account and it ask us what our gender is, it should lock it in some how and keep us from changing our gender on the game. Like really though. Then when the guys that get rejected by us girls won't get mad and call us trannies because they got rejected. Now you ask if a guy logs on and says he is a girl at sign up well its permanent he's not going to want to be a girl all the time. So there's no way around it. Or think of some thing idk. But I'm tired of people transgendering! If your a girl stay a girl! If your a guy, stay a guy! Also I think we should be able to drive cars in the virtual world and walk on the streets like Sims. Have babies and pets like Sims. Imagine how much money Sony would make. Put it all on ps4. Smiley Happy Anyways the whole point of this post was to see if pshome is shutting down. It would be a big loss if it is. And if it is I want my money bk!

Home won't shut down yet, don't worry.

And about that transgender statement, there are people who just prefer using both a male and female avi. It wouldn't be right to do this just because a rude person's attitude towards someone. They have their rights, just like we have ours.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 23 (1,215 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I thougt about that "locking in" the gender comment. It would decrease sales, but I'm sure Sony can come up with more solutions to keep sales up and running. And to other guy there's no need for rudeness. This is a forum to discuss topics, disrespect need not apply, thanks.

Message 8 of 23 (1,218 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Get over what exactly?!

Message 9 of 23 (1,208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3296 posts

Feb 13, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

I thougt about that "locking in" the gender comment. It would decrease sales, but I'm sure Sony can come up with more solutions to keep sales up and running. And to other guy there's no need for rudeness. This is a forum to discuss topics, disrespect need not apply, thanks.

did you hit on someone who turned out to be the oposite gender? cus why whould it matter otherwise what another person dose with their money! like you said no disrespect need not apply! im just curious is all why you care so much?

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 10 of 23 (1,202 Views)