May 08 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 388 posts

I just recieved the funniest picture about glitching

5 replies 316 views Edited May 8, 2013

A friend sent me a picture of her at the themed place looks like (havent been there yet) and she sent me a picture  on the outside of the wall when you glitch outside of the space there is a sign about the size of a no parking sign (same shape as well) and it says 

" DO NOT GLITCH 

WE ARE 

MONITORING 

YOU"               

I thought it was funny as i've never seen a sign like that ,I have yet to see this space so i'm trying to find my flashdrive so I can post the picture of the sign , I thought it was a joke ,maybe they cracking down on personal spaces too which imo never hurt anything but won't affect me either way.

Just thought it was funny and had to share it ,i'll get the pic up once I can find this freakin FD lol.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 1 of 6 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
388 posts

Re: I just recieved the funniest picture about glitching

May 8, 2013

pshome pic 001.jpg

So is this like a joke or what? I've never seen this wall hanging so I don't know.   Just found it funny.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 2 of 6 (296 Views)
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

May 8, 2013

Not sure if it was on purpose or just lack of effort, but peakvox did say they are going to do some changes to the place, so whether it gets plugged or not is to be seen.

Message 3 of 6 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
653 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

I think the developers expect us to find it. This space is easy to glitch. I found a small secret room inside. It is between the bedroom and the living room.

Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 8, 2013

posting for a friend of mine,lol

challenge accepted

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4329 posts

May 8, 2013

Now that the cat's out of the bag...

20130429 123518.jpg

It is clearly a joke, not a wanring, as they added things to that space just to make it easy to glitch (as many devs have done in their spaces as well).  Also, if you read the other sign on the opposite side of that wall, which you can see when out on the balcony, it's an obvious hint to go and explore.

A real challenge is trying to fly with the hawk in the Summer theme... he flies VERY fast:

20130429 122501.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes