Nov 03 2007
By: lilj_j15 Fender Bender 3565 posts

I have an idea about the Home Theater,but need some ideas

15 replies 2 views Edited Nov 3, 2007
Let's say if a new Blu-Ray Movie just released and Sony can show that movie in the Home Theater,but it's only one problem,people won't buy the movie when they can watch it in the Home Theater,so then I thought they keep it in Home Theater for about 2 weeks because Movie/Game Trailers will be boring to watch over and over,any ideas?
PS3 Games Owned: Buzz! Quiz TV, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Def Jam: Icon, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: World Tour (Guitar Kit), Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Madden NFL 09, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, and MotorStorm.

PS3 Games on Wishlist: Gran Turismo 5, Madden NFL 10, Modern Warfare 2, and NBA 2K10.

Blu-ray Movies Owned: The Dark Knight, Twilight.

Blu-ray Movies on Wishlist: Some, but forgot what they were.

http://www.teenchatster.com/
Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: I have an idea about the Home Theater,but need some ideas

Nov 3, 2007
By this thinking why buy dvd's then??? I watch them over and over...

Message Edited by red dog1 on 11-03-2007 06:00 PM
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Nov 3, 2007
So you're saying that Sony should have movies that were just released onto blu-ray play in the home theater? Why would they ever do that for free? Even if it wasn't free, That would be so rediculously stupid of them to do. You know what would be smart? Having hd-dvd exclusive movies play in the home theater. That wouldn't happen, though.

Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Nov 3, 2007
What i thought is this you can pay around 12$ to get to upload a movie that is still in theaters so you can watch it at home pause rewind ect...
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Nov 3, 2007
i think all of yar ideas are great but i agree that u sholud pay like 5 or less to get in too the movies and watch one.That would make the game be so real.
PSN- Qbaby92

Owner of a 60GB week after it came out. My Games- Ridge racer 7, Skate, Warhawk, Resistance:Fall Of Man, Motor Storm, Fight night round 3, The Godfather: Don edition MLB 2K7, Rainbow six:Vegas, Street:Home court, Need For Speed:Carbon, Time Shift, Rock Band, Ratchet and clank, Beowulf, Call of Duty 4,rainbow six 2,Battle field bad company. And i also own a bluetooth and a playstation eye.
Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 3, 2007
Why not just be able to rent them through Home theatre, why would it have to be free?  Movie companies probly only makes a few dollars per movie anyway after packaging and burning.  Cut out the middle man and the hard copy and rent them.
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Nov 4, 2007
Maybe make it like a real theater.$7 for a ticket to a certain movie.Virtual popcorn comes free so we can go make our own and then you need soda and a bathroom.
Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Nov 4, 2007
men to watch a movie i think you must have a high speed internet connection
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Nov 4, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
By this thinking why buy dvd's then??? I watch them over and over...

Message Edited by red dog1 on 11-03-2007 06:00 PM

But those aren't boring,I mean,they can keep those kind of trailers I said,but they should add some movies in the Home Theater to make it more like a real theater.
PS3 Games Owned: Buzz! Quiz TV, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Def Jam: Icon, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: World Tour (Guitar Kit), Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Madden NFL 09, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, and MotorStorm.

PS3 Games on Wishlist: Gran Turismo 5, Madden NFL 10, Modern Warfare 2, and NBA 2K10.

Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Nov 4, 2007

mreverdred01 wrote:
So you're saying that Sony should have movies that were just released onto blu-ray play in the home theater? Why would they ever do that for free? Even if it wasn't free, That would be so rediculously stupid of them to do. You know what would be smart? Having hd-dvd exclusive movies play in the home theater. That wouldn't happen, though.

Well,it doesn't have to be Blu-Ray Movies,I just want to see full movies in the Home Theater.

Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes